£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

Before you travel all the way up there try and find out what is at unit 2 and give them a call, if the vendor is not answring any comms at all he is unlikley to be at his reg address, so more money lost on traveling costs.

well just looked it up on route planner & its 2hrs 20mins 130 miles so not too far to go i will ring tomorrow & see whats happening

Website down..
Unanswered emails..
goods not turning up..

sure as hell sounds like you've been had. Yet another reason to buy from an authorised re-seller.

Website down..
Unanswered emails..
goods not turning up..

sure as hell sounds like you've been had. Yet another reason to buy from an authorised re-seller.

shut up your not helping..

Last edited by a moderator:
well just looked it up on route planner & its 2hrs 20mins 130 miles so not too far to go i will ring tomorrow & see whats happening

keep me informed i might just join you if we dont get no joy....im in leeds and bought my old car down there so its not too far for me either..i dont care if it costs me fuel..its the priciple...

i spoke too soon a neighbour had signed for mine today its here & its no fake checked it hope yours turns up mate

lets bloody hope so.....never again am i ordering from this guy i hope this is a lesson learned to everyone dont used wizard shitallite...

I see their ebay site is up and running with shit loads of stuff so they are still trading by the looks of it???

Tommohawk i got mine on saturday but they had sent it to the wrong address.
Lucky it was a neighbour i knew and he brought it up to me.
Hope you get sorted m8

hope i get it too...hopefully hes just painfully slow and not a rip off man,

who delivered it? did you have to sign for it, if so he should have a tracking number..thing is i dont know any delivery service thats this slow that you have to sign for.

Well, I've been using dbox2 for a long time now and finally found a great contact http://www.zeusdvdshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=198 who offered me brand new dreambox 500c for 110 inc delivery. It can be difficult to get 2nd hands dbox2 for that price! Why wouldnt you?:)
Was told to allow 10 days for shipping, but it arrvied in 5.

Was the same time people started talking about the fake boxes, etc.. so we a bit warey, but thought hey no harm in trying, when the price was so cheap.

Well, time to tell boxed flashed with all images no problems, checked logos etc all perfect and in complete honesty, the box is rock solid, I've never had a dbox ever be so stable and fast.

Just ordered 2 for the kids rooms and 2 for my brother, will let you know delivery time on those and again test to ensure not fake.

pm sent to you keep us updated

uuummmm just checked my bank account they only took the money on the 25th...but there confirmation email with dispatched/sent was on the 22nd......hopefully they sent it on the 25/26th which means today or tomorrow for it arriving....why the hell would they send an email saying its been dispatched on the 22nd...why not just contact the seller and let him know its going to be delayed or even say its going to be posted on....(insert date here)

so unless its just the way my bank puts it on my statements it was taken on the 25th so how the hell they posted it before they took the money is beyond me..what gets me is though it was an automated debit which means it should have come out at the exact time i ordered/payed for it....thats how the cards work???

we,ll see if it turns up then, not so worried now (still going to see em if it dont show tho)..they create problems for themselfs with incorrect emails....i just wouldnt have bothered send it instead of lying and aviding the customer.....first and last time with these guys....

I got my invoice today m8 with my switch receipt so i think you will be ok.
They were maybe waiting on stock

no still not got it, he doesnt answer the phone or reply to emails...how this guy get business is beyond me,

but as the money on the statement read the 25th he,s got till tomorrow before i go pay him a visit...

22nd dispatch date.......according to the one and only contact ive had off him, my bank statement says 25th when the money was taken.

so if he posted when the money was taken and not on the 22nd like the email says. it,ll make it 4 days (not including the weekend no deliveries)..tomorrow being the 5th working day since the payment shows as coming out of my bank,,even though a payed on the 21st and got a dispatch email on the 22nd.

d-day is approaching,,,,

this guy takes the piss dont he, hope you get it soon mate

Back