zeus website

site is still down has anybody had any luck making contact with him?

Spoke to the guy yesterday. He knew about the site being down and was going back to the office to fix it, also was expecting shipment on Friday and was starting to send them out Sat onwards. If any help

yeah i got an email from him last night to say that the order had been dispatched so just have to play the waiting gane

I am also having a problem with one of the boxes. It powers up but will not do anything. Does not react to the remote. I have tried another remotes but no good. I have tried to contact Zeus but cannot. Anyone expeienced this problem with the remote before.

I am also having a problem with one of the boxes. It powers up but will not do anything. Does not react to the remote. I have tried another remotes but no good. I have tried to contact Zeus but cannot. Anyone expeienced this problem with the remote before.

Send it back.

Hi mate
When i switched my box on this morning I too have got this problem.

The green light comes on, however the image doesnt start, there is no picture on the TV and the remote functions will not do anything.

Could this be happening to all boxes
:S

I got 3 boxes and 2 of them for friends and the are working fine. The one I kept myself is not working and has been like this since I got it.

Has anyone been able to contact these people. I have sent numerous mails and no reply.

I've just emailed zeus now.
Just a waiting game now but am sure he will sort it out.

Its funny because mine was working without any problems and just this morning i get no response from the box at all...may start a new thread on it.

Just spoke with Zeus. I have to return the box and it will be replaced.

I'm sending my one back as well.

I hope there is not a bigger problem with all of these!

Beginning to think that these boxes are a heap of Sh***. You get what you pay for...LMAO

got 2 off peng the other day for friends of mine and so far so good no problems at all but waiting on a 500 t from zeus hope it will work ok but the latest feed back has not been good

ive had about 5 from peng.....

so far so good... had em a while now.... :)

i wonder where zeus gets his stock from????

maybe from america? i havent heard anyone else having problems from peng?

i wouldnt mind trying one of his new screw connector ones...

ive had about 5 from peng.....

so far so good... had em a while now.... :)

i wonder where zeus gets his stock from????

maybe from america? i havent heard anyone else having problems from peng?

i wouldnt mind trying one of his new screw connector ones...

I've had a few from zeus and been working great, frend got one from peng last week and they look identical to zeus 500c. Even thickness of the paper in the manuals are the same. So I would guess the manufactuer supplies both zeus and peng with their boxes.

zeus gets stock from china, like all imports are from their...dont know any that can be manufactuered in USA, as i think the copyright could be legally inforced there?

Yes have read pengs thread some people have dead boxes. I guess its a fact of life when your dealing with electronics.

Screw connectors from reports on here are better tuners, philips make. So I would be looking for one of those ones now if I needed another.

the ones i got off peng were the screw type f connectors and they seem to be a better tunner alrite

the ones i got off peng were the screw type f connectors and they seem to be a better tunner alrite

Did you have one which didnt have f screw connector attached to compare?

just the one which i had got off zeus seems to be a bit of a delay on some of the channels the black screen stays on for a bit longer but there is no delay with the ones i got of peng and the lads are delighted with them but as far as i know the ones that zeus is selling at the mo is the new one with the screw f type connectors

Surely peng/zeus/etc all stock these from the same factory in China,maybe different suppliers though?

This is what I also think. Same manufactuering plant, but different supply lines?

Anyone know where the 500 models sold direct by dream media were made?
Could it off been china?

is or has anybody had any problems with entering the security code when registering at the ******** website? i'm having considerable difficulty...or lets say the website is having problems. i am so sure i have entered in the security codes correctly..but the site keeps on tellin me to re enter since it doesn't match the code given, but i dont understand why this is so difficult..its so annoying!!!

can ne1 help? maybe i need to format it in Word or something??

Last edited by a moderator:
is or has anybody had any problems with entering the security code when registering at the ********* website? i'm having considerable difficulty...or lets say the website is having problems. i am so sure i have entered in the security codes correctly..but the site keeps on tellin me to re enter since it doesn't match the code given, but i dont understand why this is so difficult..its so annoying!!!

can ne1 help? maybe i need to format it in Word or something??

i was having problem with website, but tried about an hour ago and it seems to be running ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Back