Hello All - Long Time

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just thought I would check in with you all, see how you are doing. Its' been a long time since i really frequented these forums, but you're not forgotten. Feels like an eternity since I was mod'ing these forums, but hey ho!

Short version of whats been happening with me; life's busy, changed Jobs and I now work for the Government, although I almost died from Covid after a very traumatic time in hospital ICU for several weeks early this year. Was released back into the wild in March, but I have been suffering from long Covid now for almost 5 months, emotionally and physically its taking its toll, but I'm on the mend.

So much so, these things have tested my relationship and I'm on the verge of break up with my missus of 27 years, and in the process of looking for a place to live! Puts your life into a whole different perspective over what's important and what's not and who supports you in your time of need!

Its' not all doom and gloom though. Life is good, getting better and I'm finding myself! and doing things that keep me fit and healthy. Lots of long walks in beautiful landscapes, and cycling quite a bit also.

Take care all!

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would check in with you all, see how you are doing. Its' been a long time since i really frequented these forums, but you're not forgotten. Feels like an eternity since I was mod'ing these forums, but hey ho!

Short version of whats been happening with me; life's busy, changed Jobs and I now work for the Government, although I almost died from Covid after a very traumatic time in hospital ICU for several weeks early this year. Was released back into the wild in March, but I have been suffering from long Covid now for almost 5 months, emotionally and physically its taking its toll, but I'm on the mend.

So much so, these things have tested my relationship and I'm on the verge of break up with my missus of 27 years, and in the process of looking for a place to live! Puts your life into a whole different perspective over what's important and what's not and who supports you in your time of need!

Its' not all doom and gloom though. Life is good, getting better and I'm finding myself! and doing things that keep me fit and healthy. Lots of long walks in beautiful landscapes, and cycling quite a bit also.

Take care all!
Hi Exos,

The name always rings a bell.

Sorry to hear about your things, but pleased that there is is a positive side.

Good to see Life is good and getting better welcome back ;)

Welcome back @Exos. Nice too see you are looking on the bright side, after some some turbulant times. I hope all works out well for you dude.

Chin up, I know 2 people personally who are suffering with long Covid and it's a long haul. All's I can say is, look forward and don't dwell on the past it will get better,
Good luck

Welcome backup to the forum and sorry to hear about your troubles.
Life has away of biting you on the arse and making you re-evaluate your life.
Some take heed and some don’t.
I hope you keep that positive mindset and your life keeps improving. Take care and good luck.

Back