zeus website

If you had faulty power supply, you should be able to get replacment from *********.co.uk, they also sell replacment power supplys, so must have stock.

Did you contant them? Thats the benifit of buying from UK seller, they give you warranty. If you bought from china, then it wouldnt be worthwill sending power supply back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recieved my box from Zeus. I had another Dreambox clone and I was gonna give this one to my dad. But have found that this box has much better reception I was using a variable booster before but still getting bit errors, this new one is perfect on all channels with no booster. Needless to say my dad got the old box. Streaming to my pc seems better as well.

Thanks Zeus!

Just recieved my box from Zeus. I had another Dreambox clone and I was gonna give this one to my dad. But have found that this box has much better reception I was using a variable booster before but still getting bit errors, this new one is perfect on all channels with no booster. Needless to say my dad got the old box. Streaming to my pc seems better as well.

Thanks ***!

Courious, did your new dreambox have the cable converter fitted? or did you have to fit one yourself?

The reason I ask is a friend got one and she said she didnt need a converter as it was already part of the tuner and ******** stated is was a much stronger tuner. Mine isnt like this and I require a booster. Anyone else seen such a tuner which you dont need a cable converter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, does anyone know what tuner they are using with the NEW Stronger Cable Tuners with Fixed Converter ???

Thanks

Hi yes they are using the new stronger tuner I dont have the best of signal in Ireland but these boxes work fine picture quality is great from boxes also.

Hi yes they are using the new stronger tuner I dont have the best of signal in Ireland but these boxes work fine picture quality is great from boxes also.

Any chance of a picture of the tuner what make is it etc,

Thanks

I bought one from zeus last week, it comes with the screw connector on the back (no need for extra f type screw connector) and a uk plug.

I did a scan with the 'cloned' one and it came up with exactly the same channels and SNR as my legit box.

Very good service, product and price. I would say i have one of the newer tuner ones and it IMO is as good as a Official one (bar the slightly flaky paint job on the remote!) Well worth the money.

I will try get a picture of tuner later kids watching disney channel lol

also bought a 500C from Zeus
excellent service and delivery all round.

Mine also has F connector built in, had to do the scan twice to get all channels and yes the picture quality is great!

I got one the other day with the new tuner.

Hard to see but I think it says Philips on it. It certainly has a sticker saying "made in Indonesia" on it, don't know if this helps.

The tuner seems pretty strong to me, D-Boxes often need a booster to work with my weak cable signal but this Dreambox is fine without one and is at about 96% SNR on most channels.

I'd be interested to see someone who has got another clone box (such as one of Pengs) do an a-b comparison to see if it is better.

I'm tempted to order one from Peng myself to test but might wait and see what other people thing rather than spending £75 on an inferior box :)

Last edited:
I've emailed Zeus to ask about the new tuners, will let you know what he says.

I see Bryant has stronger tuners on his 500C models now according to his MSN tag.

I see Bryant has stronger tuners on his 500C models now according to his MSN tag.

What does it say ??? How long does zeus take to deliver may get one with a stronger tuner :)

Thanks

Exactly what discount does the code offer

Stronger tuner????the only difference is a threaded tuner connection.Anyone with a push in connector,just make your cable end with a coax connector,does away with the f connector.

Back