zeus website

I opened up the box I got from Zeus and took a pic of the new tuner, here it is:

5048pk3.jpg

I am tempted to buy one of the other clones to see if it is a stronger tuner or not. Like I said above it has a much better tuner than my d-boxes but I have no other clone Dreamboxes to compare it to.

Thanks mate I was aupposed to do that but did not get a chance to do how is ur box running with this tuner

Thanks for the pic :) anyone done a comparison between the weaker tuner and these stronger tuners, if one didnt show up the channel without a booster then tried the stronger one on it ???

Thanks

Here's another pic of the tuner in put and output:

4pp2v7n.jpg

I'd like to do a comparison but do not have another clone to do so. Have a box on the way from Bryant (although he says he has the newer tuner also- though he didn't seem to know about it when I was talking to him first) so I'll compare them when it arrives.

Box is running perfectly on a quite weak NTL signal (all channels, even ones that normally are weaker seem to be up at SNR 96%). Like I say I have no prior Dreambox to compare with but it seems to be better reception than mu Nokia N-Box anyway.

Would love to do an a/b comparison with a normal clone to be sure it's not just a different input on the same philips tuner :)

I opened up the box I got from Zeus and took a pic of the new tuner, here it is:

5048pk3.jpg

I am tempted to buy one of the other clones to see if it is a stronger tuner or not. Like I said above it has a much better tuner than my d-boxes but I have no other clone Dreamboxes to compare it to.

Take from an early original dream tuner

Philips
Made in Indonesia

3139 147 19731d#
CU 1216L/A I G H M
SV20 0513

i have a clone older dm500c also ordered the one with stronger tuner, with old one i dont get a few channels without a booster connected so i will see if the stronger one makes a diference

thanks

getting a bit worried as i ordered a dm500c from the website a week and a half ago, expected arrival of new stock had been moved back, and now the website has dissappeared and any emails i send are being rejected.

I was buying this box for my father-in-law but seeing as were about to move and we haven't had a great deal of time to sit down and watch tv, i let him have my dreambox and i was going to have the new one. So i'm worried i'm going to end up with no box!

And even more worring is that if they do evenually get stock and send out a box to me i may have moved by then as were moving next week. But as i can't contact them i can't get them to send to an alternate address.

just been onto the website mate its working fine I will contact zeus for you ok

aahhhh....it's just come back online then as i've been trying all day long and just getting a server error. Thanks i would appreciate you getting in contact with them and explaining my predicament.

Yea, the ********.co.uk been up and down all day, noticed it myself, when checking my own orders on the shop.

Have you email *** or called them and voiced your concerns?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have atempted to mail a few times today, but it keeps getting rejected.

hi wii man I have just been talking to the server was down today have a read of this

Last edited by a moderator:
Still won't let me send mail, i have mailed myself (yes sad i know!) so i know it isn't my mail provider.

site is back upand running,just checked my order and it said it was dispatched so you should get yours soon

My clone box I got from Zeus last week stoped working yesterday.

The power light wont come on on it when it's plugged in and
it seems to be completely dead.

I tried an alternative power supply as
I believe the supplies themselves often break, but there seems to be
no reviving it. Going to give it back to him and try another one.

Hopefully also this is a one off problem with the box!

I was plugging the box in and out a lot setting up the image and trying it out but it seemed to be fine for several days afterwards. Any ideas as to what could have gone wrong?

Back