zeus website

mullo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone just been on www.************.co.uk ordering some boxes for my work mates I have bought a couple of times from Zeus and found the site very satisfactory. I could not have asked for more from him customer care was 100% also very happy with the shipping I got the code for the digital world members so here it is I would reccomend you buy your dreamboxes from Zeus 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
the least i would expect is discount being a dw memeber given the fact they are using a dw image on there box, i assume it must be someone associated to this site selling them, very cheap though i was suprised

they are fake boxes.

for 2 they are £140 inc p&p £70 each

they are buying by the 10's and 100's
thats prob about £50 a box

and selling them for £89 + paypal 3% + £9 p&p and it costs £7 to send a dreambox recorded delivery and 50p for a bag?

if they went with a courier they would be paying about £4 a box.

they are making a mint. otherwise it wouldnt be worth doing it!

DF said Mickie didn't want the code published - perhaps remove it pending clarification.

Best thing to do is buy direct from the source and cut out the middle man if feasible.
Zeus is not cheap for a clone.

i wasnt bothered waiting for a box from peng from zues.he was quite helpful but the main thing the box was perfect.my dbox 2 never worked without skipping etc and this works perfect so the tuner must be ok,they are good boxes considering there clones,feel heavy and well built aswell!

Might be interested in an extra box.
Would it be possible for someone to send me the discount code by pm?

Cheers

hi can somebody pm me the discount code for ******** thanks just im going to order from there

Last edited by a moderator:
great guy and the boxes are quality for clones would defo advise.i think you have to pm a mod to get the code

is there a discount code if ordered from zues? can someone pm me the code please.

thanks.

they are fake boxes.

for 2 they are £140 inc p&p £70 each

they are buying by the 10's and 100's
thats prob about £50 a box

and selling them for £89 + paypal 3% + £9 p&p and it costs £7 to send a dreambox recorded delivery and 50p for a bag?

if they went with a courier they would be paying about £4 a box.

they are making a mint. otherwise it wouldnt be worth doing it!

id be doin the exact same if i had 10,000 quid to buy a load of them,what your refering to about buying boxes cheap in bulk and selling for a profit is how a business works

yes i understand that is how a business works........

look at what dream says...... it wouldnt surprise me if they were a member.....

We explicitly state that we will take legal action against the manufacturers, distributors, and providers of the Dreambox-copies. For successful prosecution and conviction of this illegal trade rings we offer a reward of €10,000 for each individual case.

i tried selling genuine ones on ebay from dvb a few months back, i had 10's of emails each day threghterning me with legal action cause i was apparantly selling fakes ??? and i was only selling 2! they emaild asking for a minimumm of 5 serials! c'mon i was selling 2!

i wonder if stephan from dream multimedia emails him with lawyers too????? lmao

no problem after all we are all here to share the info and help each other out when we can

Back