Your fantasy football of Europe

elniro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now that seasons are basically over across europe. I thought it would be interesting to see what people would pick as their fantasy team in europe.

You can pick players from any teams in any of the leagues in europe and ideally include comment as to why you picked them and what position you would play them (this will include formation)
Give some thought into the potential playing of the team. This means you will need at least 1 goalkeeper, 3 defenders, and 1 striker.

As for restriction you can only pick one player from a club.

Remeber this is only a bit of fun so please dont badmouth people's selections but you can discuss them =)

I dont know about you but im finding this quite hard with so many great players out there. I will put my team up later when i've finished deciding lol

..........................Casillas........................

...Maicon.....Carvalho.......Lescott.......Clichy..

....Ronaldo........Kaka.......Iniesta.....Ribery...

.............................Villa.............................

.............................Benzema......................

Thats my team it was hard to choose especially with only one player from a club!

Well got

Goalkeep: Casillas is one of the best keepers in the World maybe the best in some people opinion hence chosen the Real Madrid shot stopper!

RB: Maicon is a great attacking full back with good qualities and can defend! Plays for Inter Milan!
CB: Carvalho is a top quality defender and consistent so gone for the Chelsea man!
CB: An excellent player from Everton a very tough centre back!
LB: One of the best LB in our league is the Arsenal man!

RM: Argubaly the best on his day!
CM: Kaka well he is a genius the AC Milan man
CM: Barcelona's finest Iniesta
LM: Ribery hard working and attacking the Bayern Munich player is a top player!

Striker: Villa is one of the best finsihers in the World the Valencia man is a top player
Striker: Benzema a great talent the Lyon forward!

Thats my choice!

Mark Schwarzer

Sergio Ramos..........Mexes........John Terry.........Gael Clichy

C.Ronaldo..........Kaka.........Cambiasso........Franck Ribery

Messi

Torres​

Goalkeeper

Schwarzer produced amazing saves and god knows how many times single handedly saved fulham and kept them in games. Casillas would have been my first choice but as its only 1 player per club. Plays for Fulham.

Defenders

Ramos - great attacking ability and defends vigorously too. Real Madrid.
Mexes - not first choice for me but still excellent solid central defender. AS Roma.
John terry - leader type and kinda old skool no nonsense defender which is rare to find these days. Chelski.
Gael Clichy - another great attacking outlet, timely defender. Arsenal.

Midfielders

C.Ronaldo - Powerhouse shooting and fantastic runner with ball. Manchester United.
Kaka - amazing attacking midfielder. AC Milan.
Cambiasso - with all this attacking talent, have to have someone who can help the defence and break up opposition play in midfield. 1 of a select few i would have chosen for this role. Inter Milan.
Franck Ribery - best left winger this season without a doubt. Too good for Bayern Munich.

Forwards
Messi - best dribbler in the world by far and is the best player to link up midfield with forwards. Barcelona.
Torres - Strong, quick, and skillful striker. When fully fit is the best out and out striker in europe. Liverpool.

As a note lot of first choice players had to be left out. Would have loved to put in Iniesta but i feel he plays his best alongside Xavi.

Back