Xbox 360 Arcade £99.97 ???????

Oh alright :-
Shut down your PS3 then restart by pressing and holding the power button.This will reset your PS3 to its most basic 480p graphics mode so you'll be able to see enough to choose RGB SCART, component, HDMI or whatever from here.

Just because I know you'll cry otherwise :)

I have two xboxes and they have never failed ?

Think i will buy my brother one of these for his birthday next week...

Do these newer xbox 360's not have the older drives that was easy to mod ?

Regards
Mickie D

Regards
Mickie D

Good chance they will be liteons mate.

Regards
Mickie D

60GB's will all be LiteOns

20GB's or any other model Will be a Lite on if made on/after APR 08 (maybe even March 08)

You can check the date on the console in store without opening the box as there is a hole / flap on the box.

60GB's will all be LiteOns

20GB's or any other model Will be a Lite on if made on/after APR 08 (maybe even March 08)

You can check the date on the console in store without opening the box as there is a hole / flap on the box.

just checked mine, and it was manufactured on 27-06-2006!

lol .. cant believe its been in there store that long .. u have opened this .. was it full of dust lol

opened it and it was as clean as a whistle, and its got an easy drive to flash, just waiting for a new sata card to arrive, and im gonna flash it!

the store I got mine from had about 8 Wiis in stock £149.99

cheers john will phone inabit and see if i can get down,quite a bit away the nearest store

just my luck the stores nearest to me but still far have none in stock and dont know when they will be getting stock in

Hey Bro - I am selling my modded (by Wiiman ta v much!) Wii, with Wii SPorts one set of controllers, Controller Johnnies, 1GB SD Card, replacement HD component cable and about 2 spindles of games for £160 if your interested?

Arcade NEVER come with a HDD mate that's the point of the SKU - cheap n chearful
You can get a HDD of Ebay 20GB for between £20 - £30.

cheers

mooose

Hey lads,

I was looking to get a HDD for my £99 Arcade - found this chap seems Ok had good feedback for selling others.

hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300265326731

£22.99 for a 20GB drive - not exactly loads of space but good enough for what I need.

Moose

I've never really saw the point in having a HD for the 360, I get by perfectly well with a 512mb memory card, however, with the new HD install option arrving offering quicker loading times I may be tempted.

Back