Xbox 360 Arcade £99.97 ???????

was it new ? sure one of the staff didnt swap it lol

sounds like its well over a year old m8

thats what i though, but it was a wrapped properly just had a bit of a beaten box.

I have tried doing it through windows, i used slax to get into mode b, but everytime i tried to write the firmware it would hang when running the bin file of ixtreme 1.4. If i used 360fw toolbox it would say it can't read drive when trying to make a backup.

Tried to see if there was a driver for my sata chipset, but my pc is a crappy packard bell and there are no drivers for it anywhere.

Wiiman, hook me up with your MSN and Ill see you through it ;)

I have the 'latest' tools ;)

thats what i though, but it was a wrapped properly just had a bit of a beaten box.

I have tried doing it through windows, i used slax to get into mode b, but everytime i tried to write the firmware it would hang when running the bin file of ixtreme 1.4. If i used 360fw toolbox it would say it can't read drive when trying to make a backup.

Tried to see if there was a driver for my sata chipset, but my pc is a crappy packard bell and there are no drivers for it anywhere.

lv always use the classic dump on my pc .. the other one didnt work .. that was on a 47 and 79

Just got the last one from sainsburys in torquay and its defo the 60gb one cuz it has it on the box and on the side of the hdd on the 360 :proud:

just got one my self this is a 60gb version says it on the box they had 20gb as well but asked them to check in the back as stated 60gb on the tag in there store :proud:

All 60GB's will be liteons.

Im sticking with m8 20gb :) Im happy

well not opened it up but just looked under face plate and there is yellow wires from drive so its a lite on i think but not to fussed no nothing about modding them just want to play silent hill homecoming and resident evil 5 time to sell me wii sick of looking at it doing nothing :)

has anyone tried going into Comet/Curry's etc and doing the old Price Comparison kinda thing?

So here is the thing. Do I pick up the Arcade which I know a location that has 2 in stock now. Or do I wait until tomorrow when my local store says they should be getting some stock in..??? The problem is the Arcade's are 200miles away near my mum and she would need to pick it up - so no console for month until I see her next :(

An ARcade and 20GB disk and HDMI would in total set me back about £130...

Dilema, Dilema...

Cheers all

moose

got a full hd lcd...but will hook it up to my projector just out of curiosity.well you never know..let you know how it goes

My HDTV still manages to lose the picture if I chose some of the resolutions, having said that my HDTV's native Res is 720p.

Give it a try mate.

or try this mate

1. Remove any discs from the disc tray.
2. Turn the console off.
3. Turn the console on.

Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn the console on by using the Xbox Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left quadrant light illuminated.
4. As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time.
5. The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings, and then automatically restarts the console

cheers moose

For anyone still looking they are getting stock Cardiff Stores tomorrow (not sure which one there are 3!)

Moose

PS Got my arcade for £99 ;)

4. As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time.
5. The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings, and then automatically restarts the console

Handy info mate.

Any idea how to do it with the PS3?

Back