Xbox 360 Arcade £99.97 ???????

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
_http://www.mcvuk.com/news/31934/Sainsburys-to-slash-360-to-under-100

Sainsburys to slash 360 to under £100
Wii to drop to £150 as price war heats up
MCV sources have revealed that Sainsburys are set to aggressively cut the price of Wii and 360 hardware.

As of tomorrow morning, the supermarket chain will reportedly cut the Nintendo Wii from £179.97 to £149.97, whilst the Xbox 360 Arcade is to be dropped from £129.97 to £99.97. The Xbox 360 60GB is also going to be reduced from £169.97 to £139.97.

The deals are set to run between October 3rd and October 12th.

Nice, need some more drives in to swap out the 60GB's lol

i'll be getting one of those 2mora now ms & ups are both taking the piss out of me

:Hit: Im now an owner of a 60gb XBox 360,well daughter is lol

Outstanding, I hope these offers pop up around Xmas time, I wouldn't mind another one for the kids.

£99 for a 360 is unbelievable.

well what Ive THINK ive found out so far is its either a Toshiba-Samsung
lol Toshiba-Samsung is one of the same drive
bloody newbies ;)

Last edited:
Welcome one more to the 360 family, just got back from castle vale sainsburys with my new 360 pro for £139! now to look into how to mod the thing.

well Im not so sure now its a 60gb :err: every thing I read about it with the details I have say its a 20gb
but shop said 60gb ??
not to worrid tbh if is 20gb as not that much will be stored on it
cant see anywhere on box or manual where it tells ya

Grrrrrr..........not happy, my console worked for 5 mins whilst setting display settings, then keeps freezing, now when i turn it on it sometimes boots to the dashboard then freezes, sometimes it doesn't even get past the boot up slash screen and other times it throws up a e71 error code.

Welcome to the world of xbox360 wiiman!

I got the last one at castle vale too, hoping they have some in at cannock so i can swap it!

cheers wiiman ...think ill be setting mine up tomorrow now to check

is your 20gb wiiman ? code on HDD is X804671-003

cheers wiiman ...think ill be setting mine up tomorrow now to check

is your 20gb wiiman ? code on HDD is X804671-003

mine has the same code on it, and i just managed to get to the dashboard and get to the memory section in settings before it froze and i only have 9.9gb of free space, so i would say we have 20gb version yes mate as there are demo's and video's on the hard drive when supplied.

Grrrrrr..........not happy, my console worked for 5 mins whilst setting display settings, then keeps freezing, now when i turn it on it sometimes boots to the dashboard then freezes, sometimes it doesn't even get past the boot up slash screen and other times it throws up a e71 error code.

Welcome to the world of xbox360 wiiman!

I got the last one at castle vale too, hoping they have some in at cannock so i can swap it!

LMAO! :)

Sorry to laugh mate, but that's the 360 all over, it's a great machine but it's needing completely redrawn to get rid of the hardware issues.

I've got a 1st generation 360 from 2005 and it's been working flawlessly, but for everyone like me there are 20 people who've had their console fail.

just say ld never buy a new one .. think there crap lol .. the last one l got off ebay had rrod and it was just full of dust and works great , my first one got rrod and l x clamped it and its been fine for over 6 months ,, lv just got another off ebay with 1 red light for 40 quid lm sure l can fix that if not l have a spare drive ,
if u mod u have to have spares .. wot l save in games its worth getting one every few months

Ive got 9 today.

4 x Arcades, 5 x 60GB's

All Lite-Ons.....

What are you gonna do with 9 Xboxes?

:err:

You fecking trader ;)

LMAO! :)

Sorry to laugh mate, but that's the 360 all over, it's a great machine but it's needing completely redrawn to get rid of the hardware issues.

I've got a 1st generation 360 from 2005 and it's been working flawlessly, but for everyone like me there are 20 people who've had their console fail.

laugh away mate, there were two in stock when i phone and asked them to put one aside, trust me to get the one that didn't work!

This was the reason i have stayed away from the 360 until now, i thought at that price it couldn't be ignored though, kinda wishing i did ignore it now.

What are you gonna do with 9 Xboxes?

:err:

You fecking trader ;)

he lives here m8

31_02_1---Buckingham-Palace--London--United-Kingdom_web.jpg

kinda wishing i did ignore it now.

Nar mate, you'll love it, it's miles better than those poxy Wii's that you love so much :)

Granted, the Wii is a rock solid quality build, but apart from that it's PISH! ;)

Back