XBOX 360 Arcade £97.00 @ ASDA

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Taken from HDUK
I saw this posted for instore a few days ago but the thread has vanished?? Either way it's now online but only till the 4th of May. Got myself one to replace a 3 year old faulty unit. Excellent price for the console! The console is £97 with £4.95 delivery.

From info, the arcade model includes:
1 Wireless Controller, 256MB Memory, Standard TV Cable, Xbox LIVE Silver Membership and 5 Arcade games (UNO, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2 and Boom Boom Rocket).

There is no hard disk with his model, it has an HDMI port but doesn't come with an HDMI cable.

The version I got instore was one with the latest JASPER chipset, hopefully this will be the case for ASDA direct. As far as I know the offer is still available instore.

So either get it online and add the postage or get yourself down to a local store and see if theres anymore in stock.

Leave reps if I have helped :)

Oh ps you might get even slightly cheaper if you can get PC World/Currys/Dixons to honour their price match policy.

http://direct.asda.com/Microsoft-XBOX-360-ARCADE-Games-Console/003758668,default,pd.html

Last edited:
Typical. I just paid £124 last week for an Arcade out of ASDA.

Love the Rep begging, classy. :)

Typical. I just paid £124 last week for an Arcade out of ASDA.

Love the Rep begging, classy. :)

Not begging but just realised I havent got much reps since the 3 years iv been on here lol

And what do make points make? Prizes?

i did try PC World to see if the would 110% price match but seems they have pulled all arcades off the shelves.

cheeky baskets! try currys/currys digital, part of same group.... Or try Comet, they've also got pricematch policy...

Comet.co.uk - Home

Apprantly they are jaspers but to make sure you can check the serial numbers before if your really bothered.

From what I have been reading lately jaspers are failing just as much as older ones so it seems. At this price you can't grumble even if you have been banned. :)

Back