Xbox 360 Arcade £99.97 ???????

cable do a great 20mb service for the price of a 2mb connection lol

lol, in my area they do a 20mb connection for **** all ;)

Times have moved on, Cable was a pipe-dream in my area when I used Eze-Surf (1999-2000) :)

Ask other dial-up customers from the same period how much it cost them? :)

Last edited:
Absolutely mate:)

And the more the merrier :)

lol, in my area they do a 20mb connection for **** all ;)

Times have moved on, Cable was a pipe-dream in my area when I used Eze-Surf (1999-2000) :)

Ask other dial-up customers from the same period how much it cost them? :)

Tell me about it mate my isp cost me £85 a year to join then it was 10p/m!

just tested 360 and working :) 20gb HDD dopey girl got it wrong lol it was advertised as 20gb so cant complain,12gb showing as free space
right how do I get this fecker apart hehe

Update

After phoning my local store again this morning and finding out they did have one in stock after all, i popped down and swapped it, box is battered but it seems to work fine. The print on the box is different to the one i had first so i think its been kicking around the store for a while.

After looking at the guide to flashing it seems i have a hitachi drive.

Time to look into this flashing malarky a bit more.

Been playing on fifa for a while this morning and its quite good.

Update

After phoning my local store again this morning and finding out they did have one in stock after all, i popped down and swapped it, box is battered but it seems to work fine. The print on the box is different to the one i had first so i think its been kicking around the store for a while.

After looking at the guide to flashing it seems i have a hitachi drive.

Time to look into this flashing malarky a bit more.

Been playing on fifa for a while this morning and its quite good.

happy days lol .. welcome to the 360 party

is the new one 20gb again wiiman ? or was you lucky and get 60gb ?

My 360 just died on its arse so that deal may prove handy !

Won't output a signal via AV or composite.

Goddamn it !

thats the same as my sons 360....audio only ....anyone seen this before..is it an easy fix..?

I've seen it before but it was a simple case of connecting the Xbox to a different tv and reset the screen resolution.

If yuou set the 360 to display at a resolution your TV doesn't support then you'll get a black screen with audio.

I've seen it before but it was a simple case of connecting the Xbox to a different tv and reset the screen resolution.

If yuou set the 360 to display at a resolution your TV doesn't support then you'll get a black screen with audio.

had this myself ,, m8's son changed it , put on my big hd tv and it was fine ,, its worse if they change the language to Chinese lol

got a full hd lcd...but will hook it up to my projector just out of curiosity.well you never know..let you know how it goes

is the new one 20gb again wiiman ? or was you lucky and get 60gb ?

Yeah its a 20gb as its an old premium, it doesn't have a hdmi port, but component is fine with me. Also has the hitachi 59 drive so will be easy to flash once my new pci sata card arrives as the onboard sata chipset i have on my motherboard won't work!

Wiiman....I'm pretty sure with the latest tools (realeased in the last couple of months)any sata is fine for hitachi, also the whole thing can be done from windows now, even getting it to modeB. The only diffilcult hitachi is the 79 but even that can be done by software now with a audio cd trick.

Hopefully someone can give you a better steer and show you which exact files to use.

Yeah its a 20gb as its an old premium, it doesn't have a hdmi port, but component is fine with me. Also has the hitachi 59 drive so will be easy to flash once my new pci sata card arrives as the onboard sata chipset i have on my motherboard won't work!
was it new ? sure one of the staff didnt swap it lol

sounds like its well over a year old m8

Back