Wierd problem viewing DW on phone

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm pretty sure this is a forum issue but not positive. I can log on to dw useing my iPhone 4 while connected through wifi but if I use 3G it won't allow me to log on? I don't have this issue with the 2 other forums I use while useing safari or tappatalk . This is why I think it may be at the dw end. Please help it's doing my head in while out and about not begin able to post crap to get poker money lol

am i the only one with this issue? im on orange if that has any bearing on it.

what error message you get mate?

im on t mobile but when at work it uses the orange network and i dont have any problems getting on.

when loging on through safari there is no error just says redirecting or what ever it normally says but doesnt actually log me in?. on tapatalk it says permission error and that i may not have permmison to access

Im using iPhone 3gs both tapatalk and safari are fine
3G is OFF though on my phone

im fine through wifi just not 3gs when it works fine with every other site. i thought it was just tapa beign funny at first but then i found it wouldnt let me log in through safari aswell.

turn 3G off and try again
settings
general
network

still the same "permission error security error, you may not have permission to access"

i have been looking around and another forum had this exact issue and their admin says
FYI the issue is the dynamic session IDs that the 3G network uses, and as it's constantly being changed it screws with security settings. took a while to tweak the settings to allow for australian carrier limits. You may occasionally still get an error message, but generally only the first time you open Tapatalk if it's still logged in (old session ID is still active), but once you refresh (new session) it should be sweet as.

this is blagging my head. all i can think of is , its orange or somthing?

@ rawsy you are the only person on orange that has mentioned this mate ?

Can you try another phone with your sim in it ?

Anyone at work, or at home etc, can let you put there sim in there phone (if its unlocked)

Mick

@ rawsy you are the only person on orange that has mentioned this mate ?

Can you try another phone with your sim in it ?

Anyone at work, or at home etc, can let you put there sim in there phone (if its unlocked)

Mick

ill try its an iphone 4 though so its one of those mini sims. il hav to dig out my sim adaptor

Getting the same problem on iphone 4 with O2 here. Will give 3G unrestrictor a go though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting the same problem on iphone 4 with O2 here. Will give 3G unrestrictor a go though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i kinda have same problem with iphone 4 but its more intermittent.. basically when i log in it will say logged in, but wont actually log me in, other times it might log me in but i dont see the VIP bits even though i am logged as i can see my PM's and whos online etc.. weird but glad its not just me! lol

i kinda have same problem with iphone 4 but its more intermittent.. basically when i log in it will say logged in, but wont actually log me in, other times it might log me in but i dont see the VIP bits even though i am logged as i can see my PM's and whos online etc.. weird but glad its not just me! lol

ye ist strange i dont get it with any other sites. and it is only while useing 3g

Has anyone with this problem recently installed Onavo on there phone? I just removed it and it's loaded up this forum fine but let's hope I haven't spoke to soon.

i havent had it on my iphone, id never heard of it till reading your post

Back