Wierd problem viewing DW on phone

Works fine on my Blackberry Bold 9700 running OS6 on Vodafone 3G but dont work on any other browsers (BOLT) unless its the Blackberry browser witch im not to bothered about because i dont use anything but Blackberry's own software.

i phoned orange to see if it was anything on theire end. they reset all my sim internet settings but still no joy?? this is blagging my head. im getting my mate to try on his birds 3gs when he see sees her next. she is also on orange.

Works great everytime since the update. Brill I'm we'll chuffed. Cheers Mick. Now I'm looking forward to the dw mobile app

Works great everytime since the update. Brill I'm we'll chuffed. Cheers Mick. Now I'm looking forward to the dw mobile app

Mobile app sounds good cant wait :D

has somthing been done to the forum recently? im back to how i was, i.e cant log on through safari or tapa again? does anyone else have this issue?

I can logon with safari on my ipad

I can also logon with tapa and our own android app via 3G (HTC) ?

And I have not changed anything rawsy?

Mick

Log in ok on me iPhone safari when on main comp can log in but forum looks like it's all over the place on fire fox never tried I e Will try laters and get back to ya

god knows. its only 3g i think its orange

The peeps over at tapa have looked at dw and asked if you could install the latest plugin Mick? Thanks . I have asked them what version the latest plugin is but I'm waiting for an answer

updated to the latest version.

If it helps you can tell them that I run, various caching software.

xcache, and have some custom caching code on vb4.
Memcached

Regards
Mick

Has anything else been done to dw I'm back up and running fine now. I haven't changed anything on my phone.

Mick recently upgraded the forum software, have you upgraded to IOS5?

no im still waiting for full untethered. i was just wondering what the issue was. its fixed now anyway. cheers

Back