Which Sat Nav Software for Pocket PC ?

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All, I have just bought a Navman 3400 (Jacket) with the SmartST Professional software 2nd hand off ebay for my Compaq Ipaq H3760. But when i tried to activate the software it says the cd key is invalid and that this software can only be used on one pocket pc and not transfered to another one. So is there any other Satnav software i can put onto a Compaq Ipaq to use with this Navman Jacket. Any advice greatly received !

Ps! My pocket pc does not have an SD card slot but will take a compact flash card

Cheers DGC808

Hiya, I have an HP Ipaq HW6510 and use tom tom software on it and have had no problems, I don't know if this helps.

TomTom V6.02

I've uploaded the latest TomTom V6.02 on downloads section that should work. It dont come with maps tho its widely available let me know if you have problems. You need WM5 or WM2003 as your operating system.

Make sure you don't download an old map I have often ended up with. Not very fun when it gets you lost as I have found a few times :(

Im using tomtom on a mio 168, absolutely fantastic. I like it because it allows me to add "Addons" ie points of interest (POI)..

I use it often to find the nearest Mcdonalds when im on the road.

I'm using tomtom 6.02 on a wm2005 pda and it's the mutt's nuts. One thing to watch though, it only works with map version 6.5 I think there's a link to that on this forum somewhere.

Which is the best map for uk or europe for ipaq with the tt v6.02 ?

cheers tonto

what the actual file size of the ttv6 programme itself? cz i 'm downloading tt6 from a torrent site and iys 4.3gb...

yes id use TomTom software , i have an ipaq 5550 runs very well , and u can easily teak it up , voices , speed cams and other good stuff

Hey. ive got a Medion Pocket PC. it doesnt have bluetooth, but it does have a wired GPS receiver. does anyone no if tomtom supports this? or any other program for that fact??

cheers

Tomtom 5 0r 6 easy to install and has updated speed cameras

I have used tomtom for over 3 years on an Ipaq 3970. I haven't updated the maps and although sometimes I find myself on a road that's not shown on tomtom it's not long before it's worked out I'm in the middle of a field and directing me to the nearest gate. My Tomtom takes me everywhere I want to go, even to the local shops....

Back