Can i use Tomtom software on Ipaq H3760 ?

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just purchased a Compaq Ipaq H3760 and a Navman 3400 jacket with SmartST v1.91. But when i try to activate the software it says the product key is invalid ! I have emailed navman and i am awaiting a reply ! I was just wondering if its possible to install TomTom software on the afore mentioned Pocket Pc and if so which version and is it easy to do ? And will i need a big compact flash card as my pocket pc does not have an SD slot ! And can anyone point me in the right direction for the software (PM) ?

Cheers DGC808

I found a review post on pocketgear that suggests a guy is running TT Navigator 2 on his 3760. It's an old one about a piece of freewhere for allowing you to adjust the backscreen brightness but here it is...

6-Jan 2004 by Neal Aberdeen using iPAQ H3760/5
Fantastic! I use Tom Tom Navigator 2 in the car, and have a dashboard mount for the iPAQ to sit in. Unfortunately, an easy viewing position means the backlight shines in my wife's direction when she's in the passenger seat. Unfortunately the 3760 changes the brightness to 'super bright' when you plug the power in so she has had to put up with it until now. I've assigned the iTask button as the 'Backstep button', so now I can quickly lower the iPAQ brightness when it's dark and it doesn't shine in her face so much. Brilliant!

Back