• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which model dreambox do you recommend!!!

Hi, ppll i am cheesed off with ringing virgin every month when they are sending me a rip off bill. so i have decided to get 2 dreamboxes(1 4 my bedroom lol) which model would you recommend and where would i be able to get it at the best price i have cash waiting and i only want to buy from a trusted seller hence guarantee etc.. and if someat goes wrong they can advise me on how to fix the problem or fix it themselves i live in leeds bradford area...any suggestions and recommendations would be helpful....: multi : : multi :

GaryM

Inactive User
It was Devilfish's advice which prompted me to go for a DM500C from the dvb-shop24.
I placed the order on Sunday evening after exchanging a couple of emails with them, its due for delivery today (arrived in Manchester at 4.31am) which is excellent service.
Total price was just shy of £135 delivered.

thanyou ppl can you plss pm me the discount code.... and what channels do you get with the dram box....: multi : : multi :