Which pressure washer do you own??

I don’t use anything when I use my pressure washer as it removes most things except black spot. I use sodium hypochlorite on that which gets rid of it.

I don’t use anything when I use my pressure washer as it removes most things except black spot. I use sodium hypochlorite on that which gets rid of it.
That's what I'm left with. I'm going to order some from that link @Joe Noodles posted. The coverage of my Patio Magic was shit with a watering can, used the lot on my front yard today after I gave it a blast to get the worst off. Will look at a pressure sprayer perhaps.

I use one of these with three parts water and one part sodium hypochlorite. I apply it while the patio is wet and leave on until the next bout of rain comes and washes it off. Kills all the black spot but it does eventually come back after a year or two🙄.
IMG_1754.jpegI should really seal my Indian sandstone patio, but I like the look of it unsealed.

That's what I'm left with. I'm going to order some from that link @Joe Noodles posted. The coverage of my Patio Magic was shit with a watering can, used the lot on my front yard today after I gave it a blast to get the worst off. Will look at a pressure sprayer perhaps.
Patio magic takes 6 weeks or more to work, if you don't use the patio adaptor and just use the water jet those lichens will be gone, if not some diluted bleach will sort.

Patio magic takes 6 weeks or more to work, if you don't use the patio adaptor and just use the water jet those lichens will be gone, if not some diluted bleach will sort.
I was told about this and it's the dogs balls for cleaning driveways HYPOCHLORITE 11%

I was told about this and it's the dogs balls for cleaning driveways HYPOCHLORITE 11%
I use it and it’s great on black spot algae.
I use one of these with three parts water and one part sodium hypochlorite. I apply it while the patio is wet and leave on until the next bout of rain comes and washes it off. Kills all the black spot but it does eventually come back after a year or two🙄.
View attachment 158097I should really seal my Indian sandstone patio, but I like the look of it unsealed.

After jet washing the slabs I decided to do something at the rear of the garden where I have trees. I cut a number of branches down to make more room. My idea was to build a small wall about 3 or 4 courses high which would make jet washing simpler and look better. My former neighbour decided to have his adjoining wall removed and have a fence instead. Guy that did the job lived 3 doors away and became my best friend until asbestosis took him a few years ago.
Now I know what he did with the old wall 😂 Thank God I'll be able to reuse quite a few of them. I'm only part way into it as well :oops:

IMG_20230615_130517.jpg
IMG_20230615_130535.jpg

Looks like you may have damaged some fence panels during the jet wash :D
They're 15 year old and the landlord of that property doesn't care mate. It is currently being let to a Nepalese family who are ok. Before them I had seen a load of single mattresses going in, a load of people leaving for work in the morning and a load returning from night shift. Don't think those mattresses ever had time to cool down ffs.

Back