Which pressure washer do you own??

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fitted an outside tap last week and am now looking for a pressure washer. I gave the car up a few years ago so not needed for that. It's main use would be to tidy my garden slabs up a bit, front and back.
Really looking for one that will also easily remove the weeds from in between them. I have just got in from doing it by hand again and find it really difficult now.
I'm sort of undecided between 3 of them at the moment.

Kärcher K4 Full Control
Bosch AdvancedAquatak 140
Wilks-USA RX545i

I'm interested in suggestions from members who have either of the above or a different model which takes care of the weeds.

Nilfisk T120 had it i think 6 years think its great for the £80 i paid.

Had Karchers prior to this but either i was unlucky or they were not built to last.

Went Nilfisk as it all we use at work for all the cleaning jobs. Never had a bad one.

Nilfisk here as well. Reason was that Karchers have a plastic innards and mine froze one winter and split( my fault)....leaked everywher and not repairable. My Nilfisk has metal ( aluminium?) innards and less likely to split.

Nilfisk here as well. Reason was that Karchers have a plastic innards and mine froze one winter and split( my fault)....leaked everywher and not repairable. My Nilfisk has metal ( aluminium?) innards and less likely to split.
Now you mention it think the metal pump was a key factor in my choice too. 👍

Now you mention it think the metal pump was a key factor in my choice too. 👍
I think the 3 I were looking at all have aluminium pumps as well. I'm looking at some Nilfisk models ones now. Seems like a premium model as is quite expensive with comparable power levels that I've been looking at.
Yours at 1400W may be underpowered for my intended use. Does yours blow the weeds out with ease??

I think the 3 I were looking at all have aluminium pumps as well. I'm looking at some Nilfisk models ones now. Seems like a premium model as is quite expensive with comparable power levels that I've been looking at.
Yours at 1400W may be underpowered for my intended use. Does yours blow the weeds out with ease??
Can not say ive used it for that to be honest.

Original bought for car and motorbike cleaning, including MX bikes. But its been used to clean paving and also to strip colour and moss off fence panels.

Was £80 in a sale with load of attachments the turbo one is pretty powerful, wouldn't use that on a car. Over moon with it for money.

Is that the one you bought on Amazon sale??
Don't worry 😂 I'm not stalking, I did a forum search yesterday for any posts mentioning pressure washers.
Had it about five years tbh. The reason I bought it was due to the aluminium pump and the armoured hose that doesn’t get all twisted up. I have the E 145 model 145 bar. It definitely removes weeds.
The link below is the same as mine but 5 more bar of pressure.
Nilfisk E150 Corded Pressure washer 2.1kW E 150.2-9 P 128471244 | DIY at B&Q

Last edited:
The ebay seller has a wide variety of goods which makes me think "returns". He could be completely genuine but I would never have chanced it. In all honesty I would rather pay the extra £30 for the peace of mind and the next day delivery.

The ebay seller has a wide variety of goods which makes me think "returns". He could be completely genuine but I would never have chanced it. In all honesty I would rather pay the extra £30 for the peace of mind and the next day delivery.
Tip for you don’t use the turbo attachment on anything painted unless you want to remove the paint 😉 but is good for cleaning alloy wheels.

Back