Whats your earliest memory of the Cinema

The first time i was at the cinema was to watch K9

12060-large.jpg

K-9 (1989)

omg i remember mind went with my older brother and his mate, was shi*ting meslef while watching it pmsl now thinking of it :) it was.... now don't laugh

The Cat from Outer Space 1978 god 32 years ago now

Gregory's Girl and Rising Damp lol I loved these hoppy

Gregory's girl was class
My fav shows were Rising Damp, Porridge, Some Overs Do Em, and Open all Hours Classics lol

Rita Sue & Bob 2 always brings a smile

Oh my god the list is endless never forget, Step toe and Son and Only Fools and Horses.

Then Aufwedersen pet lol

I better shut up now :proud:

Haha mine aint so great. It was Casper.

Hated it!!

Best memory was Transformers :p

Best film ever seen was definately lord of the rings - return of the king.

lol I was about 11 at the time you cheeky fecker :proud:

My earliest memory was looking out of the end of the old mans dick who was sitting on the back row , thinking I hope this is not a blow job.

Jaws.

A very warm summer evening in January, my Dad drove up the wrong side of a dual-carriageway in South Africa to take us to the local Drive-In movie theatre.

We got to the pay kiosk and were told that us kids were too young to see the movie, so my Dad turned the car around and drove a short distance from the kiosk and told us all to lay on the floor of the car. Dad drove back to the kiosk, 3 kids hidden beneath a blanket on the floor and bought a ticket for him and my Mum. As he started to pull away from the kiosk, the fella behind the counter said to my Dad "You'r kids are terrible at hiding". :)

Loved the film, gave me nightmares for days and I wouldn't go in the pool for months.

:)
My earliest cinema memory was either the original Jurassic Park (awesome at the flicks - the Rex scene in the cinema holy ****!)

Great movie.

I took my Daughter to see that in East Klbride and ended up getting locked in the multi-story car park!

Only issue I had with the film was due to my child demanding that we sit on the front row, I swear, I still have a kink in my neck.

:)

Last edited:
Gregory's Girl and Rising Damp lol I loved these hoppy

Gregory's girl was class
My fav shows were Rising Damp, Porridge, Some Overs Do Em, and Open all Hours Classics lol

Rita Sue & Bob 2 always brings a smile

Oh my god the list is endless never forget, Step toe and Son and Only Fools and Horses.

Then Aufwedersen pet lol

I better shut up now :proud:

Steptoe and Son, pure quality...:proud:

stayed in bridgeton in glasgow and used to go to the abc minors at the Olympia every saturday morning then go for lunch at the Windsor restaurant then back to the pictures for afternoon show

A Hard Day's Night
Mary Poppins
Help

flash gordon
champion the wonder horse
loads of cowboy films

even went up on stage and sang once to get an abc minors badge
adc.gif

Back