What methods are you using to watch the football this season ?

IPTV accounts with decent folder structures so it's easy to find the different streaming services, and I can choose the least annoying commentary team and best picture for each game,

Prima Sport HD on 1 west has all EPL coverage though 2 games are online PPV only.
Romanian audio

Sat Aug 13

12.30pm
Villa v Everton Prima Sport 1

3pm
Arsenal v Leicester Prima Sport 1
Man City v Bournemouth Prima Sport 2
Wolves v Fulham Prima Sport
Brighton v Newcastle Prima Sport PPV1 (online only the Vodafone network)
Southampton v Leeds Utd Prima Sport PPV2 (online only the Vodafone network)

5.30pm
Brentford V Man Utd Prima Sport 1

Sun Aug 14

2pm
Forest v West Ham Prima Sport 4

4.30pm
Chelsea v Spurs Prima Sport 2

Mon Aug 15

8pm
Liverpool v Crystal Palace Prima Sport 1

Last edited:
If you don't have IPTV this works amazing and free

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-180332_LA Deportes.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-180332_LA Deportes.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 31
My iptv is up and down just lately. I tried watching it on my pc Wednesday instead of the usual firestick or T95 and it was flawless for the Liverpool v Newcastle game. Not a single glitch.
Tried the same yesterday for the Leicester v Man Utd game and it was practically unwatchable.

I ended up subscribing to BT Sport for a month and managed to catch the 2nd half. I can watch on 2 devices at the same time. Anyone know if that works in different households?

My iptv is up and down just lately. I tried watching it on my pc Wednesday instead of the usual firestick or T95 and it was flawless for the Liverpool v Newcastle game. Not a single glitch.
Tried the same yesterday for the Leicester v Man Utd game and it was practically unwatchable.

I ended up subscribing to BT Sport for a month and managed to catch the 2nd half. I can watch on 2 devices at the same time. Anyone know if that works in different households?
Mine has 2 lines , I use 1 and a mate who lives 30 mile away uses the other, both can watch at same time and we share the cost, no real problems 99 percent of time

few years since had BT Sport but had no issues with watching in different locations at same time

100% you can have in works in different households

I have just subscribed to Sky Sports through Now TV for £19-99 a month for 12 months as well. 3 active devices allowed at the same time.
Who in this World has 2 friends? 😂
Still need my iptv of course for the 3pm matches

Back