Up The Scousers

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well done liverpool on a fantastic win over the buyers of the premiership (lol wheres bronto ;))

chelsea cannot be faulted for commitment at all, but tonight is the liverpool night....

and we will stuff you in the next premiership game !

Regards
Mickie D

lol@mickie sorry mate when are arsenal getting to the final then lol

common the scousers lol do me proud

Well done Liverpool ;) no complaints here :)

Just one observation ... I do hope Liverpool win the Final but it will be well embarresing ( for them and English football ) if they win and still won't play in next seasons champions league... what a strange turn of events :( but has I said WELL DONE THE SCOUSERS and best of luck in the final

bluesboy said:
mmmmmmm the game I saw Liverpool were on the rack for 95 minutes.:rolleyes:

so what, u score more goals than the opposition n u win! thats a bit of a cheap shot if u r a chelsea fan! mourinho does the same!

the thing is i wanted chelsea to win, that is the team, but im glad liverpool won because i realy dont like the smarmy gett of a manager chelsea have.

all that money and he cant be bothered to have a shave......

we done liverpool i hope u win the cup now

well done liverpool.............

and thats coming from a MAN U fan..........................

excellent performance by Liverpool & the defense was sold. the way Mourinho was talking before the game was as if his team will defiantly beat Liverpool.

Excellent defending by liverpool.. Brilliant ball play by chelsea.. after all liverpool played defence tonight pitty they cant defend the focker next year..

* goes off to iron chelsea shirt for next game *

I honestly don't think that Liverpool could have played Chelsea at a better time, having won the league on Saturday, Chelsea were always going to lose some hunger, Frank Lampard has looked jaded for the last few games, Drogba has looked lame and obviously without Duff and Robben, the task was always going to be too much for them to beat the mighty reds...
A fantastic effort by Rafa and his men

yeah to be honest i wanted liverpool to win to shut up morinhio and his after game talk showed he was gutted and not so good as he thinks (it was great!)....

i also wanted chelsea to win because we play liverpool on sunday lol and them being beaten might have put them in bad spirits, so i was not to bothred... and before chelsea go on about liverpool being defensive, i seem to remember a team being happy with a draw against the gooners at stamford bridge a few weeks back (what kinda super team is that lol).

and liverpools tactics where spot on.... as for drogba being the next henry lmfao are you having a laugh this guy is a pile of shite he could not lace henrys boots... is morinhio on crack he had forsell on the bench this guy is a fantastic striker and proved he can score goals at all levels.

again well done liverpool jaimy carragher just gets better and better its fantastic for england to have so may brilliant defenders and morinihio will get a little credit he has made john terry and frank lampard mega stars and joe cole aswell... this is great for english football.

and lol (banging on) when old micheal owens lands on the gooners shirt next season you will see why we score the msot goals in the premiership every season and bronto arsenal is still the team people love to see play... so you better get an henry soon lmfao rofl

And it must be a first I also had Liverpool to win but 2-1 made up for the father in law he was happy as Larry

played a brill game to shut up that smug fecker moanio lol but I think they will loose in the Final Milan are world class they must have beento knock us out lmfao

2 good Finals now to watch fa cup / Champions League 2 games now for the braggin rights to the forum fer 12 mths, Buttttttttt will it be The Mancs/The Arses /or The Gooners?

Watch this Space Nannu Nannu :Frog:

if liverpool win the cup then i will never hear the end of it from the scousers at work, so come on Milan! lol!

yeah well done to liverpool and ask for the chelsea fans if the goal didernt count think about it this way it would have been a penalty for sure and the keeper would have got a red card and if u ask me i would rarther have 11 players and a goal down than have 10 players and a goal down anyway go on liverpool on to the final : gun :

Back