Forest and the Prem

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems John Moss did what he needed to do to ensure the Prem Model stayed fashionable by making sure Forest got into the Prem. 2 clear cut penalties not given and the worse one not even reviewed. Some of Moss's performances of late in games that I've seen beggared belief so I was shocked to see he was given such a high profile/richest game in football to ref.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Even Keith Hackett slammed his performance in the Liverpool 2-1 win against Villa so on that note and lots of others voicing a strong opinion why wasn't he by-passed for this game ?. With huge question marks over his recent performances there's no way he should have been given that game or was a sending off prezzy by the FA ?. If you performed like that as a player you wouldn't even make the bench so in my opinion ref's should not be any different. Hackett even went as far as saying, "If there was ever a time for a ref to be subbed it was then".

Will this help Huddersfield ? no and with Moss retiring it won't make a sod of difference except The Prem got what they wanted through the help of a possible brown envelope, fashionable Forest as apposed to a dull defensive Huddersfield

I keep saying it, were ever large amounts of money swap hands fraud is right behind

Back