Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
the police should meet things like this with EXTREME force, to show that it wont be tolerated, if youre seen running down the road after looting, or if youre seen throwing something at police / fire crews / paramedics, then expect to be shot

the stupid thing is, theyre smashing up their own locality, even more people out of work now theyve burned all the shops down

stupid fkin coonts

Get the army out of afghanistan and deploy them there, let them sort it out. Bloody animals.

they dont have none when theyre acting like that, what about the rights of the people whose lives theyre destroying by their actions

its crap like human rights and political correctness that have allowed things to get so bad, and its gonna get worse

the police should meet things like this with EXTREME force, to show that it wont be tolerated, if youre seen running down the road after looting, or if youre seen throwing something at police / fire crews / paramedics, then expect to be shot

the stupid thing is, theyre smashing up their own locality, even more people out of work now theyve burned all the shops down

stupid fkin coonts

Could not agree more. The goverment are gutless coonts

I agree digi, but what about their "human rights".........

They are not human so they dont get human rights

Get the army out of afghanistan and deploy them there, let them sort it out. Bloody animals.

Again could not agree more. Lets sort our own problems out before helping others. Get the Army here and sort these wimps out and get them off the streets.

Really royals my blood when you see these pussies on the TV with every part of their body covered apart from their eyes. If your a man act like one and not a pussy. :rant:

I'm only 10 minutes from Birmingham city at the most so its close to my home. They are all gutless coonts when they are on their own but think they are hard in a gang. Get some balls u wimps.

Last edited:
I know they are not human, however the tools will claim its their right to loot and cause criminal damage.

They need to wake up and think. what if this was my house or business, however they are not bright enough.

I think the army should be used in these situations. The police are powerless in this country/ Sure they will make hundreds of arrests but our judicial
system will let most off.
This country is fuc43d. These louts have no hopes no jobs and no prospects so rioting is no skin off there noses.

Its gonna get a whole lot worse i fear :(

I saw gang of people looting a betting shop in upton park this evening, first they tried looting shops in green street east london but all the shop owners got togther and came out with baseball bats and knives which scared the looters away, i saw one butcher come running outside with a meat cleaver lol. Its getting totally out of hand.

It needs heavy handedness. If the police and government wont do anything, people will take things in their own hands. They will be defending their houses and livelihoods and someone will get killed.

I'm just waiting for the young people to complain and petition to the government complaining about a lack of facilities and shops around Tottenham, after the riots. Can't believe what the police are doing right now, standing there with shields. Pull out the guns? Even if they have rubber bullets, it will scare the shit out of them cowards.

Forget rubber bullets. Waste the idiots, they will just grow up and and be criminals anyway. Rid the world of shit.can't believe this is actually london.

RE:popeyes video

Just watched this: I find it really hard to believ that there wasnt at least 1 white guy going to Popeyes to get the special offer: talk about promoting racial stereotypes. Having said that, about half way in the video, some woman is moaning to the speaker thingy "How am I gonna feed my children?" Here's a clue, get out of your SUV, buy some fresh, RAW chicken and cook it yourself, maybe with some vegetables and stuff. Dont keep stuffing your kids with crap and feed them properly!

im just off to town to grab some bits
anyone one want anything?
laptop/camera/blueray/dvd player/PS3/xbox 360?

i was goona pop into manchester but didn't want to end up with polish food and second hand clothes!

so its liverpool town center it is then.

please place ya orders here...thank you NJ

Orders=

im just off to town to grab some bits
anyone one want anything?
laptop/camera/blueray/dvd player/PS3/xbox 360?

i was goona pop into manchester but didn't want to end up with polish food and second hand clothes!

so its liverpool town center it is then.

please place ya orders here...thank you NJ

Orders=

Get me some decency and respect please. Oh sorry, you're going Liverpool? Forget it then :p

was up till about 2 am watching it on bbc and sky news, its disgusting that the police are so powerless. looking at some of the 'kids' running round, they must have only been about 14/15. when they find out their identities, bring the parents to account as well

They won't get done for it. They will be given a bigger house with less rent somewhere else. Maybe next to YOU! lol. This has been coming for a long time though seriously.
JohnO

I think the most annoying thing here is the local community leaders and a local M.P virtually saying that they've got a reason to riot and loot,that knobhead Ken Livingston should be put up a brickwall and stoned.I'd sack the fookers for their comments,why should we pay them from public money when they go round protecting these animals.All looters should be shot on site no questions asked!!And so should the fookers that stick up for them too

.can't believe this is actually london.

Sorry Dentist I can believe, London is a shit hole always has been and always will be. Every day there is stabbings, muggings and robberies. This is normal for London.

I just hope you southerners don't pollute the North :)

Unbelievable. Should get the army and water cannons on the streets today, be ready for the daft fookers

Bet they don't touch the dole office.

Sorry Dentist I can believe, London is a shit hole always has been and always will be. Every day there is stabbings, muggings and robberies. This is normal for London.

I just hope you southerners don't pollute the North :)
at first reading what you said I thought you came from london
then I read the second bit and just had to laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back