tmtwin rants

Re: ViX Team Technomate TM-Twin-OE ViX OE3.0 Release

As you well know sargie we allow banned users to re sign up.
If he behaves he stays if he doesn't he will be banned.

Whats happening to this place...it used to be a great place to visit and read/learn..?

Not for me just lately.

Hopefully this won't drag on...

It also used to be a fun place but that has also changed

Who said he's ever been away?
Read into his posts what you like, but hes not oftern wrong is he.

I was simply welcoming him back he always seems to pop up when theres drama around tm products.

As you well know sargie we allow banned users to re sign up.
If he behaves he stays if he doesn't he will be banned.

Im honestly not fussed either way ellie all the drama around recievers is very boring tbh. I come in here for help and support not to watch an episode of SATTELITE STREET. ;)

Thats why this is in the rant room.
people can still let off steam without interferring with the threads.
Your not the only 1 sick and tired off all the dramas

Thats why this is in the rant room.
people can still let off steam without interferring with the threads.
Your not the only 1 sick and tired off all the dramas

I know m8 my comment wasn't aimed at you just the sat forums in general, infact mainly the technomate sections.

Indeed.

Too much negativity and sour attitudes drag a forum down. Things are improving. Long may it continue. :Cheers:

i hate to say this but this is the 2nd time ever i have agreed with you :) (b4 you ask i cant remember the 1st time just the feelings of self hate towards my self :) )

i have clicked the appropriate like button (felt bullied by moderator :() pushing that like button hurt like feck (new rant to follow shortly as ranted previously about moderators bullying ) :)
..i believe is victimization for earlier thread.........https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/272007/ .... :)

have a nice day y'all :)

it was after above rant that some childish mod or admin changed my title from good looker to pikey lover :( (i felt violated like only a jim'll fix it 14 year old girl would know)

Last edited by a moderator:
you should count yourself lucky your allowed to post at all.

i do believe i have never broken rules or been given an infraction by your self or any other moderator or admin in this fine establishment :)

best thing is i dont even have a tmtwin i just like to rant whilst bored at work :)

ok now i have 1 infraction :)

Last edited:
i do believe i have never broken rules or been given an infraction by your self or any other moderator or admin in this fine establishment :)

<snip>
No problem I have sorted it for you :roflmao:

Back