tmtwin rants

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What a marvelous long winded statement from someone who respects ethics
Witch hunt and you talk about ethics lol run along and get your ill gotten gains elsewhere

Last edited:
Re: ViX Team Technomate TM-Twin-OE ViX OE3.0 Release

Witch hunt and you talk about ethics lol run along and get your ill gotten gains elsewhere

erm excuse me! Which hunt? Dont think so.... Ill gotten gains??? What exactelly am I gaining from posting here???????

You run along and get ya facts straight before making such bold un-founded statements!!!! :salute:

erm excuse me! Which hunt? Dont think so.... Ill gotten gains??? What exactelly am I gaining from posting here???????

You run along and get ya facts straight before making such bold un-founded statements!!!! :salute:

Self promotion thats what your trying to gain, so your doing alll this for nothing,my arse run along and go get your pay check elsewhere namely TM

Self promotion thats what your trying to gain, so your doing alll this for nothing,my arse run along and go get your pay check elsewhere namely TM

Self promotion PMSL! You really think we need to do that??? Pay check??? Like I said, think you need to get ya facts straight before making such bold statements. For the record the VIX Team or myself do NOT receive anykind of payment for producing image for ANY manufacturer! All our work is done completly free of charge.

Also I've asked my team to no longer post image news here. If users want images or support from us they know where to go, but rest assured no more images will be posted here. I'm not taking this self promotion BS! It was only posted cos TM owners have been begging for a decent image for months!

hallejuhah

Fine by us, it's DW thats going to loose in the end. We have nothing to gain from posting image news or support here.

@ Staff here please remove any future posting of any ViX images.

/me gone!

<snip>

Also I've asked my team to no longer post image news here. <snip>

Misquoting jimmyp I would have expected better from an ex mod ?

Fine by us, it's DW thats going to loose in the end. We have nothing to gain from posting image news or support here.

@ Staff here please remove any future posting of any ViX images.

/me gone!

Sorry thats not going to happen, if a user wishes to post an image we will host it.
We are not here to limit knowledge.

I am sorry to reminder,but the story repeat it self.

Here for this fight is only one 1 guy to be blame... and every one know his Name..i am not going to say his real name but is Related to Dr Linux.lol

He is been used to stick back knife to people for long time, maybe this time was your part here, you just need to expected and move forward..

He used this Forum and many of you here from admins and mods to claim what he need advertise and free beta testing and doing money and he finished with you...now he need real businessman ...and that one maybe he could not find here and try to find to MR Sicilian...( vix )
Is more then Simple when Admin there own even the shop and deal between them put you people out...
This is not from today this start even when he start do new forums and put fight between you...it self

The Roman Empire says :-the world " Divide and occupied "

I could tell truth why this image come so quick even is not finished with full drives and never will be finished any way 100% haw they pretend.lol

For Mr R + Sicilain...
R= Technomate
Sicilian = world-of-satellite Forum

You thought is the right time to put new Image ( even not ready )after you got info Vu plus duo or Solo will not be any more in market ( because new one coming soon and they will be much inexpressive )...even calculating haw many pz are Duos in UK calling UK distributor ..hmmm... Because only when Vu Plus DUO was off from market Tm twin maybe maybe could survive with advertise of Vix team ...

You got wrong information ....DUO will not be out of market until people need it ....
This is not Bad news for members even for VIX but bed news now form Mr TM he done his calculation wrong ....( Maybe ti me for him to stick knife back to VIX to to drop prices with his new online shop retail..who knows ! is probable )

Just today arriving another 500 Vuplus DUOS and another 1000pz on the way soon...If any one gave wrong info is fake...

But is simple to provoke people around haw loyal they are.lol....just gave them some wrong info you will see some think will happens. lol

Again TM Vix image is Just simple image fix only 5% of bugs is still image is done here from you JOB of this forum ...but the Victory need to claim the VIX for this reason ..TM need new face New advertise and some selling they are missing...

Please mods This is not to provoke any fight this is just let know the real FACE of people around..

Just to let even Vix team know i respect them for their JOB ,,but i even is true they had a lot of benefits passing from developer team to Business team who offer More to them..

Anyway is business all this, well done who play the games and sorry who been Victim of it.

every one have a nice day...

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you guys just give me 20 mins while I nip down the shop and get some popcorn.... Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooby! :D

oh god, im off to get the body armour on............

Misquoting jimmyp I would have expected better from an ex mod ?

once again i dont understand what your on about Please read what i quoted "Also I've asked my team to no longer post image news here." to which i responded "hallejuah" as were all sick of seeing the usual shite from this team who think they are gods and stuck up there own arse

perhaps its time you retired from your position as your no longer able to be impartial towards moderating this forum i will post this to admin also

You changed the word here to elsewhere.
A quote should be a quote not modified.
Sorry I couldn't answer earlier it's my wedding anniversary today.

Whats happening to this place...it used to be a great place to visit and read/learn..?

Not for me just lately.

Hopefully this won't drag on...

It was the same in the tm800hd room :(
TM churn out boxes with sub standard software, the users get frustrated and it all kicks off here.
We don't see this in other sat areas it's mainly tm800hd and tmtwin areas.

It would be easier as a forum not to have these rooms but that wouldn't help the members so we have the rooms and have to accept the flack that comes with them, though sometimes I wonder if they are more trouble than they are worth.

It does bother me when we get the owners of opposing boxes coming here to post the truth.
We are not here to help any commercial concerns just to help members.

I am sorry to reminder,but the story repeat it self.

Here for this fight is only one 1 guy to be blame... and every one know his Name..i am not going to say his real name but is Related to Dr Linux.lol

He is been used to stick back knife to people for long time, maybe this time was your part here, you just need to expected and move forward..

He used this Forum and many of you here from admins and mods to claim what he need advertise and free beta testing and doing money and he finished with you...now he need real businessman ...and that one maybe he could not find here and try to find to MR Sicilian...( vix )
Is more then Simple when Admin there own even the shop and deal between them put you people out...
This is not from today this start even when he start do new forums and put fight between you...it self

The Roman Empire says :-the world " Divide and occupied "

I could tell truth why this image come so quick even is not finished with full drives and never will be finished any way 100% haw they pretend.lol

For Mr R + Sicilain...
R= Technomate
Sicilian = world-of-satellite Forum

You thought is the right time to put new Image ( even not ready )after you got info Vu plus duo or Solo will not be any more in market ( because new one coming soon and they will be much inexpressive )...even calculating haw many pz are Duos in UK calling UK distributor ..hmmm... Because only when Vu Plus DUO was off from market Tm twin maybe maybe could survive with advertise of Vix team ...

You got wrong information ....DUO will not be out of market until people need it ....
This is not Bad news for members even for VIX but bed news now form Mr TM he done his calculation wrong ....( Maybe ti me for him to stick knife back to VIX to to drop prices with his new online shop retail..who knows ! is probable )

Just today arriving another 500 Vuplus DUOS and another 1000pz on the way soon...If any one gave wrong info is fake...

But is simple to provoke people around haw loyal they are.lol....just gave them some wrong info you will see some think will happens. lol

Again TM Vix image is Just simple image fix only 5% of bugs is still image is done here from you JOB of this forum ...but the Victory need to claim the VIX for this reason ..TM need new face New advertise and some selling they are missing...

Please mods This is not to provoke any fight this is just let know the real FACE of people around..

Just to let even Vix team know i respect them for their JOB ,,but i even is true they had a lot of benefits passing from developer team to Business team who offer More to them..

Anyway is business all this, well done who play the games and sorry who been Victim of it.

every one have a nice day...

Welcome back to DW DARKMAN. :)

Back