Titanium 2 Tutorial

test2830sdfj said:
Excellent Tutorial. I am planning to buy a Titanium card, can anyone recommend me a good site for it please?
I am sick of updating my keys almost daily now :(

Hi m8, I got my TIT2 for £18.50 + £3 p&p off eBay from a German seller..... very quick delivery. On eBay do a search for "Titanium" or "Titanium 2"

mattie_here said:
I recently created my first auto updating titanium 2 card, which is fully working and PPV is also functioning. I made a pictorial guide as I went along and I am attaching it to this post for others to use.
No more funcard keychanges to worry about :)

Although this tutorial is well written it does not work - could it be the files are out of date? I followed the tutorial exactly. I even have the same Infinity USB Programmer but when I tried my Titanium 2 card I could only access terrestrial TV - NO CABLE CHANNELS. I even left the Titanium 2 card inserted for 20mins to see if it would auto-update but no such luck.... Are the files in this tutorial out of date? Is there not an easier way to program Titanium 2 card?

*I'm on pure NThell
*With Pace DI4001 box
*Infinity Phoenix USB Programmer
*Genuine Titanium 2 card

Woohoo - got it working on my second attempt. The only thing I did differently was to use a different ROM10 file. Maybe the one provided by mattie is out of date or perhaps it suffered some corruption when I downloaded it... who knows?!

Anyhoo here is the ROM10 file I used. Originally put up by benny59 possibly, but I got it from a post by billyk - after doing another search for titanium 2 tutorial.

nagraedit 4.1 & winexplorer5

Hi mattie, gr8 tutorial, looking to find nagraedit 4.1 & winexplorer5, could you put me in the right direction

thx

All files you need are also here, in one handy zip file:

http://world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45259

Just to note the tut is excellent. I just entered my IRD the normal way (starting with 12), I didnt change any of the CAM ID's or Public Key 0 1 information in the ex cw rom10.

All i did was enter my IRD and BX keys, saved it as a different rom file as tut says.

After the card was programmed, I powered down the stb, inserted tit2 card. Powered up stb, waited 15 mins. Powered down stb, left it a min or so. Then powered up stb with card in it, and it worked fine. This was on a 1000 phase 1b box running CR2. I used a USB Infinity Dynamite programmer on phoenix mode.

That said, I havent tried ppv yet.

Apart from that, I followed the tut - thanks again !

What the difference between a tit and an atmega ?
Apparently they can both do the same thing but the atmega is cheaper, does anyone know of similar guides for the atmega ?

cheers

excellent idea mate. I am loving it im telling ya.... Its brillient idea.

thanks dude!!!

i need nagra edit4.1 and winexplorer5

hi mattie,is there any chance you can send me a link to winexplorer5 and nagra edit 4.1,,,ive tryed in the download section but had no luck,,,many thanks adam

jenny_cosgrove said:
when i am writing the files in tit progger i am getting the following error message....

error: writing flash failed !

I am using infinity usb unlimited programmer....any ideas?

Hi jenny_cosgrove,

I was having the same problem. I just unplugged the usb lead to the PC and after a few seconds plugged it back to the PC and it worked for me. Hope this will help you as well.

ericbshort said:
What the difference between a tit and an atmega ?
Apparently they can both do the same thing but the atmega is cheaper, does anyone know of similar guides for the atmega ?

cheers

a
just found an atmega card for £4, can this really do what a tit2 can do?
If so is there a guide?

help plz

followed the guide word for word and all ok untill the end bit were i open explorer and put in the script win explorer will not open the bn10file as it aint supported am i doing somthing wrong?
thanx
chrisclo
worked it out but now im getting Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 4 Bytes Read

many thanks to all for tutorial
got it working 2nd time round

error line 90

How do I sort out the problem with win explorer?
ie error "Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read"???

as i'm having the same problems too

hi,

i'm getting the same problem as you did back in MAy , how did you get it working in the end?

I have just acquired an Infinity USB Unlimited with no driver disc. Can I get drivers off of the net? Can this read and programme a TIT2 card? I'm a newbie at this, any suggestions will be much appreciated.

infinity drivers

sieveis said:
I have just acquired an Infinity USB Unlimited with no driver disc. Can I get drivers off of the net? Can this read and programme a TIT2 card? I'm a newbie at this, any suggestions will be much appreciated.
from the web site
http://www.infinityusb.com/
go to down loads you find them version 2.60
here you go

just discovered Mattie's tit2 tut, looks very impressive m8, nice work..

Back