Titanium 2 Tutorial

tit2

Cheers taffyss.

Unfortunately he only got the titanium2 card with the box. This is why I wanted to retrieve the box key and IRD no. from the tit2 card so I could update it for him when required. But as I am not quite up to speed I do not know how to read the tit2 card to obtain thid info.

If anyone can help it will be much appreciate.

Using Mattie I think I have all the info to program a new tit2 card.

But how do you read tit2 cards that are already programmed.

Cheers.

oh

thats what i would like to know as well how do u read a tit2 card lol

I got this off a post a while back i don't know who posted it but credit goes to them :Clap:

1) Run programmer in phoenix Mode 3.68 Mhz
2) Open WinExplorer (5.42) and in Configure->Program Parameters make sure its set to TitaniumCard_Nagra_settings
3) Click File, open Script. and load saveeep.xvb
4) Run Script (icon is finger touching paper)
5) Then it will ask you to save image. Type name of file then .bin at the end
e.g mycard.bin
6) Run NagraEdit 4.1 and load this saved image. It will ask you to select card type, select rom 10.
7) An error message about free space etc may appear. Click no.
8) Click on Data Editor tab and read updated keys.

this work as i have used it

win

could anyone tell me where there parameter settings on in win explorer i know its tit nagra settings but under all that mines all different numbers compared to what the guide shows and i also got the right ini file but still same could someone tell me there settings plz

Hi, is anyone finding that a few channels seem to be lagging with the tit2 card? i've got 2 boxes, one 4001 and a 4010 both running on a tit2 card, that i done following this tut. Any ideas on how to stop this from happening??

Bugs the shit out of you when watching sport! lol

tit2

Thanks PMP for your help. Using your guide I have obtained the IRD and Box key from the tit2 card.
Thanks again.

Also thanks to Mattie great tutorial on how to program tit2. It worked first time.
Cheers.

Quality tut Mattie_here!!

The pics are a big help!

I've Just programmed my first tit2 card and its worked first time!!! : mr ed : No more fun card for me!

All the files where helpfull too....

:mexican:

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!

Jay77

: party :

just bought a tit 2 card looking forward to your guide mattie the title suits me lol

i followed it, and did mine 1st time, it's a great tutorial, well presented mattie, thanks.

hi , thanks for this tutorial , i have just programmed my 1st atmega a-u card today and this will be my next step on the ladder. : party :

Done my first tit card - excellent tutorial - everything working fine even PPV.

One issue though, when i tried PPV i tried flipping channels back to a normal channel and the box/card went doolally. i had to turn off remove the card and turn on again before it sorted itself out. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just cos the card wasn't fully updated yet and i just didn;t wait long enough? Tried flipping channels after about 2mins.

mattie_here said:
I recently created my first auto updating titanium 2 card, which is fully working and PPV is also functioning. I made a pictorial guide as I went along and I am attaching it to this post for others to use.
No more funcard keychanges to worry about :)
Excellent guide will help alot of folks

You are a star. There are no other words, just to say thank you.

Definately has helped me.

|Hey Zipper, Thnx for all the good work you are providing in this forum , a guy like you should be the gratest, ok now i need a favour from you , i need know the difference between the Roms, and wht type are they , and which cards are they suitable to , can you please email me on [email protected], with kind regards.

Excellent Tutorial. I am planning to buy a Titanium card, can anyone recommend me a good site for it please?
I am sick of updating my keys almost daily now :(

when i am writing the files in tit progger i am getting the following error message....

error: writing flash failed !

I am using infinity usb unlimited programmer....any ideas?

jenny_cosgrove said:
when i am writing the files in tit progger i am getting the following error message....

error: writing flash failed !

I am using infinity usb unlimited programmer....any ideas?

Check your com port is set to the correct com port...correct me if im wrong anyone but you will also need to make sure that the com port emulator or what ever its called is running if your using USB? so the tit progger recognises it.

Im not 100% on this as Im using the inifinty usb and not the unilimited one.

Does the card erase ok?

Jay77

Back