Titanium 2 Tutorial

When you have the card image opened in nagraedit, if you click on the yellow tier C tab (Spending Limits) you will see entries for credit in cash and debit in cash. It sounds odd but it's actually the debit in cash field that gives you ppv credit. If you enter, for instance, 00 FF FF FF in here you will get loads of credit.

Having said all that, in all honesty I haven't checked whether I have a limit that is decreasing after each ppv event so I will check that out and see what's happening and report back.

WelshKing.

Many thanks for the link saved me lots of time. TIT2 card arrived today, looking forward to getting started, and replacing my current FUNcard.

fantastic even i managed to do 1
just one question sometimes it takes a while to change channel or av to switch off ne ideas why peeps?
Thanks

Thanks Welshking

I have downloaded different versions of Winexplorer but without luck.

Thanks for the thread. I'll try with this one. Spent most of reasterday on this giving me script
error 90 etc. etc.

Thanks again

hi guys
i had a go at my frist tit2 but when put it in the box i get a error code 1009
i put my bk in then the ird backward
this is right isn`t it?

titatium 2 using elvis

is it possible to program a tit 2 using elvis and ifso anybody point me in the right direction
cheers
dooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nice one Mattie...

Brillaint stuff Mattie.
Tried the Tut and done my first ever Tit2 and it worked. :)

Only one problem I can't get PPV, when I check in Eng. menu it says in the iPPV window; ERROR, instead of SUCCESSFUL. :confused:

I have Infinity USB Pheonix and i followed the guide word by word.
I tried it on my mates tw pace2000 box.

Thanks.

Excellent tut Mattie and thanks for the files. Managed to get my card programmed and working including PPV in ex c&w area.

When I program a Tit2 card using the current keys the card works fine but when I use some random numbers as keys it does not work, which means it's not autoupdating?

I've also tried purchasing a PPV movie still nothing.

Sounds like it mate. Have you tried powering down the stb, put the cad in and then reconnect the power to do a full cold reset?

What box are you using and what region?

good tut by they way mattie.

I have followed the tut and got it working, the problem is that when the stb is on stand-by for a long time when i switch it back on i get a black screen and nothing in the display panel of the of the stb for about 10-15 min, i can't change channels when this happens. Any ideas on how i can fix this?

mattie_here said:
Sounds like it mate. Have you tried powering down the stb, put the cad in and then reconnect the power to do a full cold reset?

What box are you using and what region?

I have tried resetting the box and purchasing a front row movie but the keys don't update. I am just getting Unsubscribed Channel on every screen?

I am in the pure ntl area.

when i did my card i also put random key in and the same result, the second time when at nagra stage i just entred BK and ird did nothing to the key 0 or 1 and it worked had to wait a while for it to update but after 5-10 min worked. give that a go

PMP said:
when i did my card i also put random key in and the same result, the second time when at nagra stage i just entred BK and ird did nothing to the key 0 or 1 and it worked had to wait a while for it to update but after 5-10 min worked. give that a go

I also tried that, I never changed the keys just the BK and IRD and it still never worked and tried purchasing a PPV still did'nt work.

I might program it and leave it in for 5 to 10 mins to see whether it au.

rock said:
I
I might program it and leave it in for 5 to 10 mins to see whether it au.

Just keep a eye on the middle led, i found that when it stops flashing it's a good sign that things working.

brilliant tut

Hi great easy to follow tutorial. I had no problem creating the TIT 2 card. However I do not get PPV. I am in TW area but with a 1000 box. Any solution?

cheers.

PMP said:
Just keep a eye on the middle led, i found that when it stops flashing it's a good sign that things working.

Left it in the box for half an hour still not working?

Back