Titanium 2 Tutorial

mattie_here

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recently created my first auto updating titanium 2 card, which is fully working and PPV is also functioning. I made a pictorial guide as I went along and I am attaching it to this post for others to use.
No more funcard keychanges to worry about :)

I have been asked about the files for this tut, so here is Titanium Card Progger V2.0 & the 3 required files, and the WinExplorer script

thanks for the feedback guys.

the final pieces for this jigsaw if you don't have them are the Rom10 files for your area which are in this file:

B4 I make a tit with a tit

Watch Mattie,

Great tut that I've just been reading through of your's, you should go into business writing them. Just one stupid small question, do I need to chip my box for the card to work or can I simply use the box I have at the mo using a fun4 card ?

Maybe I'm getting beyond myself but I fancy having a play.

zipper said:
Watch Mattie,

Great tut that I've just been reading through of your's, you should go into business writing them. Just one stupid small question, do I need to chip my box for the card to work or can I simply use the box I have at the mo using a fun4 card ?

Maybe I'm getting beyond myself but I fancy having a play.

The box you are using with the funcard will be fine as it should have the talkback cut already, you're just using a different type of smartcard. (it is a second box you're using and not your subbed one isn't it?)

Excellent, very helpful to those that can't at the moment.

Just one question for anyone that might know. I read a lot that you have to inout your ird backwards? I have not done this and yet mine still works. I have done two others and still they work with the ird the correct way.

Although two of the irds end with 12 and one begins with 12.

Anyone offer any reason why not putting them in backwards still works?

Someone pointed that out a while ago and yes you can actually put it in either way round ( I didn't realise that when I wrote the guide ). I can only assume that one of the scripts does a check and puts it the correct way for it to work? I know Toxic does that

Quality tut m8!!

Just programmed my first tit card and it worked first time!!!

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!

great tutorial mate, good to see people giving to the forum like they should

Thanks for that mate. I have been struggling to get all the tit 2 files and here they are all nicely put together.

best of luck to you all. anyone had trouble getting winexplorer? I had a pm from someone saying they couldn't find it on the site. I can upload v5.42 if people need it

Cheers matey! By the way, do you if we'll need to repogram the card after 50 PPV?

Back