Titanium 2 Tutorial

I have got it to update now. The only way it worked was by using a different ROM10 image.

I think a few people have had that problem with wrong rom10 images. If the rom10 has had the EMM mod done (which makes it so that the cc can't lock the card) then it WILL NOT auto update. I don't know if the cc's can actually lock a tit2 card by sending an EMM signal, but it doesn't matter if they did because you can erase the card and reprogram it.

ird bk

nice guide but one thing do i put both ird and bk backwords i did here that if put both in normally it would still work could someone help me out

Great Stuff.

Worked in the first GO...... :santa: Now I am enjoying the card, But not sure if it will work, until EX CW do rolling. Is ther any other way to test before that.

Cheers all : colors1

rom10

is the ntl rom10 image wrong on the rar file where could i ding the correct maybe thats why my card any working i left it in for like 5 mins still never got the other channels eg sky sports on demand movies and stuff..

taffyss said:
is the ntl rom10 image wrong on the rar file where could i ding the correct maybe thats why my card any working i left it in for like 5 mins still never got the other channels eg sky sports on demand movies and stuff..

have you been smoking ganja mate? :)

the ntl rom is fine as far as i know, well no one else has said it doesn't work.

are you sure your bk and ird are correct? also if you pull the power cable and put your card in, then power up it should au instantly

try this one if you are still struggling

np

gah np now i think my card is ****ed what gay shit i think tit 2 cards sux damn chipcardstore gonna email dem faulty product wtf getting pissed titanium card progger keeps saying unsupported os atmegas are so not a hassle :(

tit2

i am using infinity usb pheonix in pheonix mode and titanium progger from the rar which is on the biggining of this thread

ok, same progger as me. you mentioned unsupported os error which i presume is happening with Titanium 1&2 Card Progger when you try to erase the card. make sure you have both the serial cable and the usb connected, and make sure under settings that you have got the correct com port selected.
there is also a possibility that you have been sold a duff card. i bought 10 off ebay and it turned out none of them had the os loaded and so i was getting the same error message as you. does the card look genuine, with the big heat sensitive number 2 printed on?

yup

everything is connected correctly even told my bro to come check lol also card is original with the 2 logo going when heated well im gonna keep trying till tommorow if no difference then i report fualty card to chipcardstore and give it back and maybe buy from that titanium site if theres are good

yes

at last tit progger works i erased my card and loaded the 3 files just wanted to know the ntl bin file in the rar it is correct right i just put ird backwords and bk normally do i need to change the pub keys

tit2

Excellent stuff.
I have only just got the hang of funcards. I have a m8 titanium2 card, how do I get the box key and ird no from the card. I have used cardloggger 2 it comes up with a list of no., atr but I can't find the box key or ird .
Can anyone help.

Thanks.

k

If its a new tit2 card you wont get ird and bk from it cuz u have to program it ask your freind to give u his funcard if he uses one u can read the card and then get ird and bk if not you might have to go to the eng menue on the box. im not really a expert just saying what i know lol

thanks mate great tutorial , worked great although i did get an error when loading the crypt key (can't remember what it was now but it didn't load so i used a different one ) any way its all working fine.
thanks....

Back