The official model number of Technomate's Linux HD: TM-800 HD & optional WiFi!

from what ive seen and used of the duo+, very stable box.

ill defoo be getting one when i can get a dish up

Sorry for going off topic but the duo+ does look a nice bit of kit but around the £400 mark .... new tm-800hd £200 ... tho it's getting a bit of a farce with the waiting around for release dates, I'll think I'll wait to tbh and its my birthday at the end of April ..whooo :)

Hando

i bought a spiderbox last week ans all i can say is WOW .
The pic quality is unbelievable .
i had a problem with the cccam and had to go to 2.09 to resolve glitching but tried at dads and works flawless and ppic quality is stunning.
I can also run hdmi to tv and component to projector at same time( sly box no component).
Recording simple and nice looking box.
i was unsure with neg feedback but thought i would take chance if it was crap.
the best £170 i have spent(no gift).
i was hoping tm hd box would come out so i could compare but we will be shut down in next 2-3 weeks so going to recomend this box to a few mates as the one to buy .

No because thats a Clarke Tech 5000 which is similar to the Technomate 6900. Nice try but no cigar.

Regards

Liam

well just too mirror chronomans, I brought my Spiderbox HD9000 box few hours ago directly from als** store a very hard place too find indeed !

Sadly no gift key so im unable too give it a full testing till I ring the store tommorow, I did ask the chap if theres the correct power adaptor and key written on inside and I was assured both but sadly no key and had too get a travel power adaptor ! So not a good start but hopefully get the key sorted tommorow then ill give a mini review on the euro sat section hopefully with postive thoughts !

yep, i was also told this :( TBH ive given up asking, as this was originally told to me that the release was june 26th last year, and has always been put off by another 3 weeks 10 days before 'release' day

and i have been saying this for months and months, people wont wait for ever, theres other receivers out there, and the massive influx of people leaving cable is a potential goldmine for satellite receiver sales

its my birthday in may, if theyre not available by then, ill be buying a duo+ instead

Fook me, £400 4 ur birthday!!!

I wish lol.

JohnO

HD picture quality in general is fantastic on all satellite receivers as it's a digital signal and the standard is fixed.

UR_team

Last edited:
I think we should start running a book on this, I will go for August Myself. 2010 that is.

there are quite alot of posts about it not being stable using just cccam, newcs is needed to read.

Last edited:
perhaps this is a hardware problem that could be sorted if the right feedback was given to right people, it is a bit of a hinderence to these otherwise wonderful boxes..

There are no issues with the TM500/600 and white card.

It freezes and blocky with the white card just running Cccam 2.1.4, not go at all, It was OK with CCcam 2.1.3 and NewCS or 2.1.1 and Newcs, but 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 on there own is terrible.
In the end, I got a Dm500s and out the card in that and it works OK.

darkman is waiting for the TM HD to be released, then is going to announce an enigma2 HD receiver as well, but personally, going by past 'special offers' such as this, id avoid it like the plague

http://www.al**tvuplus.com/

Id love too see you go down to there Kliburn store and buy one, go on I know you want a Als*t vu duo box ;)

Back