ViX Team Technomate TM-Twin-OE ViX OE3.0 Release

Pot and kettle comes to mind
You have shamelessly promoted your technomate software site which is an advert for a commercial concern, even it's url is an advert.
Last year you even started your own forum you cannot be bothered to upload files to here but instead link elsewhere but you expect others to upload their files here.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/287883/#post2113524

You had a post edited by a mod yesterday because you had put in an external link

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/291960/#post2147722

I get the impression that that is something personnal rather than you having a problem with links considering you cannot seem to stop using links yourself ?.

at the time that first link was posted, i could not upload to the download section, and hadnt been able to for months and months, it kept kicking me out and timing out, which admin looked into many times for me, and if you care to look, since permissions settings or whatever have changed, i have been uploading files to the download section.

ive got nothing personal against anyone from vix plastering links all over anywhere they care to, afterall, the image they create is good, so why not, but, in keeping within the rules of DW, i posted a few links, one that would help people get a new satellites.xml file, the site wouldnt have created one as good as the one phoenix posted a link for, but, there was no links to 'other' forums on the page linked to. the other was for people who have the vix image, who wanted cam files, but didnt have a 4shared account, the only forum link on the page it linked to, was to DW

i edited my siggy, which was the same for 8 years, because of comments you made, i further edited it because of comments you made, then completley edited things which have brought thousands of visitors to DW over the years out of it, again, because of comments you made

are we allowed to link to google? what about wikipedia?

ahhh, the forum that was started, i knew itd be you who would eventually bring it up in public, yes, i started area51 (which you also joined) and within 3 months, i also get rid of it completley. i didnt want to run a forum, it was born from a late night conversation to direct a lot of the crap (like this) away from DW, and that didnt work either

ill continue to post links that will help people, which as long as they dont break the rules by 'advertising forums of a similar nature' which a massive DW backlink isnt, i dont see the problem with

Last edited by a moderator:
What a marvelous long winded statement from someone who respects ethics :grayyawn:

ethics Noun:

Moral principles that govern a person's or group's behavior.
The moral correctness of specified conduct.

I only want whats best for DW, and to help people with their satellite equipment, all the forum politics and whatever other crap comes along with it all dont interest me one bit :D

For those wishing to update to latest version, an issue has been found with the GUI update feature. To overcome this, enter the following telnet command
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks to Sicilian

For those wishing to update to latest version, an issue has been found with the GUI update feature. To overcome this, enter the following telnet command
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks to Sicilian

After yet another crash and black screen last night i decided to update via the vix panel and it updated to build 350 without an issue. Does this problem only occur after that update?

Updating to build 521

Taken from another site, posted by Rob Van Der Does

At the moment build 521 is online. Although it is possible to do an online update to that version, you only get it's full functionality by flashing your STB.
A settings restore can be used, so you'll be up & running again in a couple of minutes.

NB: The main reason for this advise is to overcome a number of playback issues we had in the latest builds.

Link below

Last edited:
Re: Updating to build 521

files in the downloads dont need approving now Abu :)

Back