TM 800 HD enigma 2 unable do update to new image.

gasparinho

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a TM 800 HD that came with enigma 2 and iq image installed, i downloaded the DW image and loaded using the usb but only to find out it's fixed to 28E, i want to watch Hispasat and i can't change, i tried to then install another image from UR, the IQ again but now it keeps failing to update, i tried a few times, i read a few threads here but the booting of my TM is slighly different, it goes up on booting percentage and i also tried earlier to log in to mini web on the initial iq and never managed to do it. I am new in this and maybe i have done something serious already...any help would be gratefull.
Thanks

you could try a new satellites.xml transferred to /etc/tuxbox/ this may work and be eaiser than flashing an new image ?

Hello guys, i have a TM 800 HD that came with enigma 2 and iq image installed, i downloaded the DW image and loaded using the usb but only to find out it's fixed to 28E, i want to watch Hispasat and i can't change, i tried to then install another image from UR, the IQ again but now it keeps failing to update, i tried a few times, i read a few threads here but the booting of my TM is slighly different, it goes up on booting percentage and i also tried earlier to log in to mini web on the initial iq and never managed to do it. I am new in this and maybe i have done something serious already...any help would be gratefull.
Thanks

That's terrible mate , what is wrong with this TM surely you should be able to change image when you want it's a linux based receiver open network. Why would someone just create an image for sky only and not for european satellites when most have motorised set ups, have you sorted it out yet?

O senhora e ingles?
onde mora?

Im pretty sure you dont have to reflsah, just do scan on the frequencey etc required if options not available then replace satellites.xml like rat said.

Im pretty sure you dont have to reflsah, just do scan on the frequencey etc required if options not available then replace satellites.xml like rat said.

have to agree this is probably the only way, get yourself a new satellite.xml file mate, maybe someone could upload theirs for you.

if you want mine PM me

Thanks guys, i have managed to sort out the original problem, tried flashing using the rear usb and it worked, i used the 03-07-11 version, that wasn't fixed for Astra, i also managed to log in in mini web and edit CCcam line but even though it shows there it don't seem to work...i will try again today and hopefully i will be able to post some good news.

Thank you guys
Obrigado senhores

Thanks guys, i have managed to sort out the original problem, tried flashing using the rear usb and it worked, i used the 03-07-11 version, that wasn't fixed for Astra, i also managed to log in in mini web and edit CCcam line but even though it shows there it don't seem to work...i will try again today and hopefully i will be able to post some good news.

Thank you guys
Obrigado senhores

I find it easier to edit stuff on the box by ftp'ing into it

Before I go home and tost by brains is there anyway to check if server is i mean if i can see the server name and other details from the menu and also to check if i am connected to that server? Thank you

i started a thread called TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28 its nxt to this in tm800 section its the best image but needs a bit of tweaking go down to the 5 answer from jsaw this should help you

That's terrible mate , what is wrong with this TM surely you should be able to change image when you want it's a linux based receiver open network. Why would someone just create an image for sky only and not for european satellites when most have motorised set ups, have you sorted it out yet?

O senhora e ingles?
onde mora?

i think you will find by reading posts around that time that DWIQ 28.11.11 was posted is that it is a backup image which used Rats channel list which everyone knows was for 28.2 e only.TM had nothing at all to do with this backup image other than it was based on IQ 28.11.11 which TM did release.

:doh:

i think you will find by reading posts around that time that DWIQ 28.11.11 was posted is that it is a backup image which used Rats channel list which everyone knows was for 28.2 e only.TM had nothing at all to do with this backup image other than it was based on IQ 28.11.11 which TM did release.

:doh:

ok fair comment

Back