SOLO 2 UPDATE (Ver:3)! SAVE UR BOX FROM ATTACK

I've been talking to my supplier this morning about the random pauses/freezes I get with my box after the flash chip change.

Probably old news but she told to me that as far as she knows there are 2 types of clones on the market, Lonrinson and another. The v3 firmware update been released by Lonrinson can be sent to the other manufacturers box but it causes issues/problems, the remote not working properly is one such issue. The other thing she said was that they have noticed problems with the v3 update on a Lonrinson box in that with a ViX image the remote doesn't always work. No idea why ViX only would be affected or if they've got the wrong end of the stick.

For me she advised me not to update my box yet until the cause and fix for the pauses/freezes have been identified, she's going to talk to her techie and report back.

Ah bugger. Whats this now? Is this AFTER doing the V3 fix ONLY?

I've been talking to my supplier this morning about the random pauses/freezes I get with my box after the flash chip change.

Probably old news but she told to me that as far as she knows there are 2 types of clones on the market, Lonrinson and another. The v3 firmware update been released by Lonrinson can be sent to the other manufacturers box but it causes issues/problems, the remote not working properly is one such issue. The other thing she said was that they have noticed problems with the v3 update on a Lonrinson box in that with a ViX image the remote doesn't always work. No idea why ViX only would be affected or if they've got the wrong end of the stick.

For me she advised me not to update my box yet until the cause and fix for the pauses/freezes have been identified, she's going to talk to her techie and report back.

Likely because our Libraries in fact the entire OE core is something like three years newer than BH and the OI image from Vu+ and about a year newer than Pli as we are merging our core with the OE embedded libraries about once a month. The same will also apply to ALL other OE-Alliance member images using the 2.1 OE.

MY BOX AFTER UPDATE BLACKHOLE 2.1.0 (Fresh Install and Some Online Update)

hello I dont understand I just sent the file to Lorinsun and has just confirmed again that is only for Vu Solo. All as the following chat:

[09:44:55] me: please could you send me the update for Vu solo2?
[09:49:33] me: are you here?????
[09:51:16] me: the following file is it good for Vu Solo2?
[09:51:26] *** me sent: UPDADE TOOLS_20140510.rar ***
[10:18:50] lonrisun: hello,this is for vu solo.i can't get the update tools of vu solo2,because still haven't packed
[10:19:44] me: Thanks

hello I dont understand I just sent the file to Lorinsun and has just confirmed again that is only for Vu Solo. All as the following chat:

[09:44:55] me: please could you send me the update for Vu solo2?
[09:49:33] me: are you here?????
[09:51:16] me: the following file is it good for Vu Solo2?
[09:51:26] *** me sent: UPDADE TOOLS_20140510.rar ***
[10:18:50] lonrisun: hello,this is for vu solo.i can't get the update tools of vu solo2,because still haven't packed
[10:19:44] me: Thanks

I dont have lonrisun box ( told number of times ) nor this file lonrisun has sent me . its working for me then why I should worry and scratch my head . read first page again and again .. i have uploaded the pics also my box has accepted and working . if lonrisun team is so smart then what they are waiting for why they dont release it ? I have also stated on 2nd page u should also read this . that the file was not there at their page but after uploading here in this forum about an hour it was posted also there ..

I made the update V3 on my mini solo2 and when i install the latest image it doesnt boot...stuck on turning wheels and nothing happens...

OK Ali,
wasn't my intention to contradict anyone
I have a Lonrisun box and I contacted the supplier and attached the chat
My question is if this file/tool also works on Lonrisun box?
Thanks

OK Ali,
wasn't my intention to contradict anyone
I have a Lonrisun box and I contacted the supplier and attached the chat
My question is if this file/tool also works on Lonrisun box?
Thanks

@ Smart Personaly i dont know I dont have that technical skill as u peoples have here .. I just uploaded the file to share with all of u . it didnt mean to kill any one 's box or disturb some one I thought may be it will be also useful for some one also . I dont remember the person here but i had read that his box was working fine after this update u may search it in previouse posts .

News from Chinatown:

hello,friend

the mini solo 2 cant flash the newest images.
if not,it will die.
not the vu+solo2 can flash the new images.
but the mini solo2 still cant
best regards

Yes,because this would say that there is some differences between the Solo2 and the Solo2 Mini...and not only the missing display...

Yes,because this would say that there is some differences between the Solo2 and the Solo2 Mini...and not only the missing display...

Not only mini solo2 there is still major diffidence between solo2 L&w and Dw machines . I believed that the manufacturer is the same just sellers are diffrent but now i see there is another clone also which has strong motherboard then L&W . Believe me I cant modify anything my self . i just did as i have seen and found in forums .

seems this so called update is crap
causing more problems

in not updating
im locking down my box even more
any files i put on
im all over em
like a gynaecologist through a letterbox

Inside the update the instructions clearly states "vu solo" So I pretty sure it's only for the solo model and further update the Chinese say they will realise the update for Solo2 in couple of days... how true that is we shall see...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry should have said its for: for SOLO , SOLO PRO , x mini solo ,x mini solo2
Here is what they said today about the solo 2 update:
ok , we have file , but about this weekend and next week to you ,ok ?

you know, if we open the image , it will be used all others factory

VU+SOLO we have open it

but VU+SOLO2 ,we are keep it some days
Will wait to see what happens over the coming days!

Sorry should have said its for: for SOLO , SOLO PRO , x mini solo ,x mini solo2
Here is what they said today about the solo 2 update:
ok , we have file , but about this weekend and next week to you ,ok ?

you know, if we open the image , it will be used all others factory

VU+SOLO we have open it

but VU+SOLO2 ,we are keep it some days
Will wait to see what happens over the coming days!

I did this succesfully on my solo2 mini but cant see any difference..

What you all going to do if it bricks again...
cry like babies ....?
Wait until you know it can for sure be recovered from bricking ..
or at the very least till jtag recovery is leaked.

IF still people want to upgrade... then you really deserve all you get

Back