SOLO 2 UPDATE (Ver:3)! SAVE UR BOX FROM ATTACK

I tried it with Solo2 Mini, strictly followed the instruction.
I startet update.exe and then I turned on the box. I got only start download... in the black window.
I didn´t flash a new image, because the update didn´t finished.

Ok, lets wait for someone like AliRaza to comment on why that is.

Thanks.

I tried it with Solo2 Mini, strictly followed the instruction.
I startet update.exe and then I turned on the box. I got only start download... in the black window.
I didn´t flash a new image, because the update didn´t finished.

What cable did you use? The update will only work if you use the cable that came with the box?

What cable did you use? The update will only work if you use the cable that came with the box?

Arent all RS232 cables the same?

The one that comes with the box is Female to Female, so I was thinking of getting a USB one off ebay USB to Male or something.

@Ali maybe this upgrade is made SPECIALLY for ure chip/motherboard....as i remember you dont have a Lonrisun board...or am i talking nonsens now.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry, i have updated to v3 and installed vti 6.0.8, i have rebootet and make epg update and no problem.

Can you elaborate what works?

Original image or V3?

Ok guys its confirmed on German Boards...With THIS update the newest images working....AT LEAST THEYRE STARTING ...and so far no any signal of bricking...but another fact is,a lot of people stuck on "downloading"

But its confirmed...this is THE V3 UPGRADE!

Ok guys its confirmed on German Boards...With THIS update the newest images working....AT LEAST THEYRE STARTING ...and so far no any signal of bricking...but another fact is,a lot of people stuck on "downloading"

What do you mean by German Boards - german motherboard or forum boards?

On German and just on a Spanish satelite forum boards there are a few whom confirmed;-)

Now the question is why it doesnt work on everyon and stuck on "download"...

If its starts up, then its not bricked. If you put an original images on a V1 or V2 it will not start up, i.e. bricked straight away.

V3 is out, a great solution.
My advice? Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade to V3.

Why? If you so much as accidentally update your image whilst on a V1 or V2, its bricked, no 2 ways about it.

If you upgrade to V3 and stick to your old drivers (pre- Dec 2013) , you have nothing to lose

Yes pandax,ure 101% right mate!If u update or not its wise to upgrade to V3,in case u in the future accidently update!
@Xerolux with ure permission i can tell that he upgraded his Solo2 clone,by this:

Delock Express Card 34
Com1
bps : 9600
FC : none
db : 8
p : none
sb : 1

with original cable and with Windows XP

On German and just on a Spanish satelite forum boards there are a few whom confirmed;-)

Now the question is why it doesnt work on everyon and stuck on "download"...

Different manufactures maybe

My box is from dragon , i never had the timebomb Problem, i only test this update for sharing with you

Ok that is the answer.. @alirezas box is also from Dragon and his box did accept the upgrade also...So it means that this update is ONLY for dragon chip motherboards..

But the VU page is from lonrisun, and you can find it in the page.

Yes but strange thing is that all the Lonrisun chip owners didnt succeed you adn Ali did and you both have non lonrisun...you lucky b..stards;-)

My box is from dragon , i never had the timebomb Problem, i only test this update for sharing with you

If you never had the time bomb problem then in not too sure what installing the update on your box proves apart from that it installed and the box still boots?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back