SOLO 2 UPDATE (Ver:3)! SAVE UR BOX FROM ATTACK

If you never had the time bomb problem then in not too sure what installing the update on your box proves apart from that it installed and the box still boots?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

unless someone tries latest image with new drivers to see if doesn't brick, i would stick to patched images with older images , even if can take latest images / drivers, what says vu dont release drivers again , unless there is a easy recovery , i wouldn't risk it

I have used all the time an old image, vti 603 , now it works with New one , maybe my box is bomb safe

Lonrisun and Dragons chips. How can you tell which you have?

You can see that on the LONRISUN sticker on the bricked chip or on the backside of the motherboard..

I have used all the time an old image, vti 603 , now it works with New one , maybe my box is bomb safe
You having an old image means most likely an old driver which may explain why you didn't suffer from clone bomb.

...My box already working fine with all images new or updated online
So during just before time of the clone bomb, what image and version did you have and was it with old drivers?

Yes the are mostly Samsung of Toshiba,but ON the chip they put a LONRISUN sticker...But if u put ure motherboard out on the backside you will see Lonrisun written

Well i,ll be waiting for answer from rubylin before i try this. it,s 4.45 am in shenzhen now. by morning we should have a simple yes or no frow L&W.

I.am hoping there going to release there version for there lonrisun boxes.as it might just need tweaking the loader. just checked my email & aliexpress nothing from L&W. has anybody here check there mail.

Yes the are mostly Samsung of Toshiba,but ON the chip they put a LONRISUN sticker...But if u put ure motherboard out on the backside you will see Lonrisun written

Is it normal that my chip doesnt have a sticker?

Mine also doesn't have a sticker on the flash chip, just the x-card sticker on the firmware chip.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My box has the x-card chip aswell, and it had the lonrisun chip with the sticker on it before i had to get the chip replaced for the toshiba one after it got bricked. mybe because it,s weekend that why nobody has heard anything from L&W.

The 808.bin file is different to th.e file that we used before but without either a debugger or dis-assembler all you can really see is that they are different.
@Ali I assume that you've installed it onto your box, previously they mentioned that the remote stopped working or functioning properly, have you had the chance to fully test your box to make sure it's working as expected?

Yes I have installed this file yesterday to my solo 2 BH ..2.0.9.1.. box is working fine with no problem . no any problem with remote etc .

So during just before time of the clone bomb, what image and version did you have and was it with old drivers?

read my earlier posts . DJ knows this i was using BH 2.0.9.1 with meoboot VTI 6.06

Hi Ali
the dimension of update file is 172.095 byte and it is identic at the file for Vu Solo in download page of lonrisun link.
My doubt is that for Vu Solo and not for Vu Solo2 boxes

Back