SOLO 2 UPDATE (Ver:3)! SAVE UR BOX FROM ATTACK

Is it possible that they could have re-designed a new main board in this short time? I don't personally think so.

I think and this is only my thoughts, they are guessing at how the time bomb is triggering which is why with some updated firmware there are side effects.

Lonrinson probably have the tools to examine the drivers or at least the behaviour of the drivers that causes the box to be bricked which is what they should be concentrating on, not trying to bring out a hacky fix.

To date all the info has been vague and sometimes contradicts itself, such as is BH 2.0.9 safe to use, some say yes but others say use 2.0.6?

Then u can buy it safely Ali,because the NEW solo2 mini also got a new motherboard and got some support on it:

Directly support the original BlackHole2.0.9.1, and is not dead brush. Also supports the latest software to other VU SOLO2
1, each machine independent MAC code, the same LAN can support multiple machinessimultaneously.
2, you can brush by brush machine software startup. Comprehensive solution to the brickmachine
3, support for the latest version of the original software, the latest information on the original drive.
4, directly to the CPU cooling fan to cool.
5, FPGA with an exclusive upgrade information.

These are the specs of the new Mini Solo2...almost the same as the Solo2 clone

Hi is this The new model Sunray Vu+ Solo2 from sim2 theam, with the service mini usb port?
New software found from sim2 team to this Sunray Vu solo2 newest BH 2.1.0

Last edited:
i 've just receive my mini solo2 and i 've brick it with the original openpli4!!!!!!
help!!!!!

When did these clone bombs start? Was the first one easter weekend? If so, VU have never done something like this before?

Hi is this The new model Sunray Vu+ Solo2 from sim2 theam, with the service mini usb port?
New software found from sim2 team to this Sunray Vu solo2 newest BH 2.1.0

Yes and theyve just released a BH 2.1.0 image and you can download it...The nightmare for VU has just begin;-)

And with the Sim3 guys i realy like the Sim2 guys,they are always initataife and exploring and experinmenting a lot,and have a hell of support,not like the
fast car they are only steeling...Well see were this Solo2 clone train goes next

Like i earlier gave the specs but here are they again:

- 1. Each Sunray Vu+ Solo2 come with a independent MAC address, and multiple boxes can use at the same time in same LAN
- 2. Add a SERVICE interface, which used to upgrade the encryption chip directly through the USB port(The newest Sunray SOLO2 only)
- 3. Support re-flash boot program through flash software(The newest Sunray SOLO2 only)
- 4. Support newest original software(IMG), newest orginal boot program
- 5. FPGA with an exclusive upgrade program(The newest Sunray SOLO2 only)
- 6. Receiver come with super VU + remote control(Coming soon), the remote control support almost all the common TV encoder in European, support TV encoder search automatic, support TV encoding learning, compatible with all VU receivers.sunray1.jpgsunray2.jpgsunray3.jpgsunray4.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good when is it getting released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and theyve just released a BH 2.1.0 image and you can download it...The nightmare for VU has just begin;-)

And with the Sim3 guys i realy like the Sim2 guys,they are always initataife and exploring and experinmenting a lot,and have a hell of support,not like the
fast car they are only steeling...Well see were this Solo2 clone train goes next

Like i earlier gave the specs but here are they again:

- 1. Each Sunray Vu+ Solo2 come with a independent MAC address, and multiple boxes can use at the same time in same LAN
- 2. Add a SERVICE interface, which used to upgrade the encryption chip directly through the USB port(The newest Sunray SOLO2 only)
- 3. Support re-flash boot program through flash software(The newest Sunray SOLO2 only)
- 4. Support newest original software(IMG), newest orginal boot program
- 5. FPGA with an exclusive upgrade program(The newest Sunray SOLO2 only)
- 6. Receiver come with super VU + remote control(Coming soon), the remote control support almost all the common TV encoder in European, support TV encoder search automatic, support TV

I have ordered my new Sunray vu solo2 today on Aliexp ..... com :Biggrin2:

the sunray solo 2 use patched images from sim 2 team ? what about recovery if flash was to be erased ?

Thanks

I wish you a lot of fun with it mate,i know these guys and they have a realy good support!And off course you already have the "service" connection...let us please know when you received it!

Last edited:
the sunray solo 2 use patched images from sim 2 team ? what about recovery if flash was to be erased ?

Thanks

@lombard i think theyve got a something inbuild bootloader adn when something goes wrong you can use that "service" connection to repair it again

Its realy a comedy,fast car announced almost a half year a go for producing a Vu Solo2 clone and still havent and these guy never talked about it and out of the blue they build one with a service option...

Last edited:
@lombard i think theyve got a something inbuild bootloader adn when something goes wrong you can use that "service" connection to repair it again

Its realy a comedy,fast car announced almost a half year a go for producing a Vu Solo2 clone and still havent and these guy never talked about it and out of the blue they build one with a service option...

this how the clone should have been in the first place, just like the dm800se which can be recovered easily , at least they got there shouldnt have anymore issues worrying flashing images, driver updates that fan doesn't look great for long term life

wonder if you can use official images or needs sim 2 patched images ,

ure right,but the fan is cooling the CPU,i hope it will be quiet like oures...According the website and specs it SHOULD be accepting original images...But i think i am going to order one...

this how the clone should have been in the first place, just like the dm800se which can be recovered easily , at least they got there shouldnt have anymore issues worrying flashing images, driver updates that fan doesn't look great for long term life

wonder if you can use official images or needs sim 2 patched images ,

To be fair the attack by Vu was on a different level and made easier as the clone solo2 boxes used unpatched drivers?

To be fair the attack by Vu was on a different level and made easier as the clone solo2 boxes used unpatched drivers?

thought the clone makers could have pictured if flash was erased so it could be recovered , guess when things like this happen then they come up with a comeback to stop future same cases , soon the clone wont be able to be killed :)

That Sunray box is around $280 shipped from what I've found, it also claims to use original images?

Yes and sunray website already have a few backup images made for it...Ive donloaded the BH2.1.0 image i wonder if it would be safe for iure motherboards,since we dont have the service connection..

That Sunray box is around $280 shipped from what I've found, it also claims to use original images?

2e9uqune.jpg

$226 all in...

Back