Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
och well good to see scott stuck to the bottom of div 1 and div 2 looms for him next year lol

Gutted, 2-0 up at half time against everton but they came back to 2-2... Nice win for Barca!! lol

its fixed..
cant be a coincedence that my team (man city) lost to chelsea 2-0 away from home...just like the real result..
bollox that !!! not that i am bitter or anything pmsl !!

its fixed..
cant be a coincedence that my team (man city) lost to chelsea 2-0 away from home...just like the real result..
bollox that !!! not that i am bitter or anything pmsl !!

No coincidence my friend! Superior Management was the key! :Clap:

When do I get my manger of the month trophy? :proud:

have to say both my gameworlds looking not bad barca moving up to 3rd

and everton top division 2 in my other game and im in the cup final tomorrow night :)

the hard work starting to pay off :)

PS did i mention scott is bottom of the division, also hopefully Reals current form shows its not just about the players you have :)

forgot i had a game tonight oops lol. Got another game tomorrow as well, christ my players will be knacked. I've put the lap dancing clubs on hold till they win at least 5 games in a row.

you dont take the hit on players in euro games mate i.e they dont get tired etc.. :)

ps who is city top of the table clash tomorrow

ps mate im about to bid for ronaldo think you should consider it as its not working for u! lol

£72m! bid in for ronaldo lol you would be a fool to say no ;-)

you dont take the hit on players in euro games mate i.e they dont get tired etc.. :)

ps who is city top of the table clash tomorrow

ps mate im about to bid for ronaldo think you should consider it as its not working for u! lol

£72m! bid in for ronaldo lol you would be a fool to say no ;-)

It's an tempting offer, as both good players you wanna exchange. But Im looking for long term rather than a short term fix. As in the future, i'd have 2 players who's rating won't be that high, nor value wise, could argue at their peak now. This time next year will they be playing many games for Barca, hard to tell. I wanna try and build a young ish squad, well thats the plan anyway. If it does all go tits up, i might take up your offer lol

I can't win a game to save my life, it's quite shocking lol. Lost again in the cup to liverpool.
The funny thing is, i have another team sheff wed, and they are doing well. I guess i can't cope with the pressure of the big name players.

I think im gonna put some superstars up for sale lol

I can't win a game to save my life, it's quite shocking lol. Lost again in the cup to liverpool.
The funny thing is, i have another team sheff wed, and they are doing well. I guess i can't cope with the pressure of the big name players.

I think im gonna put some superstars up for sale lol

Lol, I WON!!!! Beat Real Madrid!!!!

According to the stats it seemed that you were the better team. Own goal and Johnson of all ppl scored, with an Ngog assist. That had to hurt.. ;)

Lol unlucky mate. Good game. Its only the cup. Leagues the most important.

put my reserves out against milan in cup and won 3-1, 4 games played scored 12 im on fire tough games coming up first man city then chelsea

I completely forgot bout the cup game and now my starting XI will be tired for the league =(

Drew again. 2-2 with villareal. Lost 1-3 on pens!

WTF like, I keep drawing. ha ha. Think I need to check the tutorial.

how is it possilble to lower my players value without the chairman saying you can't sell him at that price.
I wanna sell kaka and alonso, but they have priced themselfs out of the market with their value

how is it possilble to lower my players value without the chairman saying you can't sell him at that price.
I wanna sell kaka and alonso, but they have priced themselfs out of the market with their value

I've no idea but i suspect the reason you can't is to try and tackle cheating.

I'll take em off your hands at a good price. 4mil a piece:proud:

i have a new offer in for ronaldo yes or no?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back