Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really keen on having xavi tbh, as my centre mid is strong. I might be tempted with pique, pedro and a bit of love money lol

to be honest you priced yourself out, your struggling you need players to trun it around and instead your sticking to big names... lol relegation for you my friend :)

i wont be back with a better offer.

not really keen on having xavi tbh, as my centre mid is strong. I might be tempted with pique, pedro and a bit of love money lol

i will do some deal on di maria ..
why did u send adebayor back to me ??? i cant get rid of the stump hahahah

i can sort u 2 midfielders for angel di maria matey ???
maybe yaya toure and adam johnson ?

Last edited:
i will do some deal on di maria ..
why did u send adebayor back to me ??? i cant get rid of the stump hahahah

i can sort u 2 midfielders for angel di maria matey ???
maybe yaya toure and adam johnson ?

adebayor couldn't hit the back side of a cow with a banjo, he's just awful lol
adam johnson, come on his ranks are rubbish, can't get into the man city team, so they won't improve sadly.
angel di maria is my best player at the moment, so can't let him go, might be tempted if it was a straight swap for silva lol
I might be pricing myself out of any transfer, but the best players have been sold and can't be sold again till may. So i have to wheel and deal for players just as good as what im letting go

adebayor couldn't hit the back side of a cow with a banjo, he's just awful lol
adam johnson, come on his ranks are rubbish, can't get into the man city team, so they won't improve sadly.
angel di maria is my best player at the moment, so can't let him go, might be tempted if it was a straight swap for silva lol
I might be pricing myself out of any transfer, but the best players have been sold and can't be sold again till may. So i have to wheel and deal for players just as good as what im letting go

zlatan is a 96! one of the top 10 players in the game xavi is a 97! was offering you 2 of the best players in game lol

zlatan is a 96! one of the top 10 players in the game xavi is a 97! was offering you 2 of the best players in game lol

ill take xavi off u no probs....for.mmm adebayor , wright philips and adam johnson ?

dude...he is on near 100 grand a turn...and he is well over rated .
Tevez runs rings round him at half the wages lol

as i say just trying to help you boys out some silly decisions in transfer market :) will come back and bite you :)

Anyone want torres or drogba? Make me an offer! Can't stand either of them

who's Man Utd, as they are going to have an easy win tonight. My team is more or less the reserves as first team is knacked. Far to many games are being played, 4 games in 4 days is a bit to much

who's Man Utd, as they are going to have an easy win tonight. My team is more or less the reserves as first team is knacked. Far to many games are being played, 4 games in 4 days is a bit to much

not really cos so were mine, i changed out couple players, but i was goin to do the rest wen get back home, but i forgot, so my defense is tired as hell =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back