Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0 away to Arsenal and Fabregas sent off in 1st min!! Gutted I didnt win!! I need goals..

0-0 away to Arsenal and Fabregas sent off in 1st min!! Gutted I didnt win!! I need goals..

I'd be happy for just a win lol. I refuse to accept it's my tactics, it's just a bad luck at the moment, it'll all turn round

Get in there Vidic!!! captain leading by example there.

Problem now is, I have several players in poor condition, with 3 of them in defense. May need to risk 1 or 2, as I cant have all youngsters across the backline

Drew 1-1 with colin. He scored a late equaliser.

Loads of my players are now showing as NMF, how do I change that?

btw whos newcastle united? strangest transfers if i ever seen em lol

Drew 1-1 with colin. He scored a late equaliser.

Loads of my players are now showing as NMF, how do I change that?

Only way is to rest them for a game, the next game is 2 days away so they prob should recover in time, but not to high condition % (like 90+%).

For me rio was NMF at 45% before my latest game but he recovered to over 60% condition, now after the game he is NMF again, but at a lower condition, so you will prob be able to play them, but at some point you may have to rotate your squad.

That's why for the mickey mouse cup of digitalworldz lol, I will not play any of my starting XI (forgot to do so for the first round, which has given me these players tired problems)

Thats the majority of me team ha ha.

I alway try and make subs after 60 min or 75 to give them a rest or change a couple per game rotate you squad is the key

And my mate Marty is Newcastle he's a strange one but his squad is looking good. Who's dortmund he's buying every youngster in the game

dortmund stole a couple of my bloody transfers.

Newcastle's transfers are just weird, splashed out cash on players on the decline....$7mill for david beckham?? hes 35 and his rating will keep going down

dortmund stole a couple of my bloody transfers.

Newcastle's transfers are just weird, splashed out cash on players on the decline....$7mill for david beckham?? hes 35 and his rating will keep going down

He reckon those players will get him promoted and then blood the youngsters to keep him up next season I think he'd do it as well.

My next game is Chelsea top of the table clash lol

Chelsea would be me!!

You got lots of injuries I hope?

Although Joe cole did for me in the last game and he is a crock so maybe better if your players are fit! lol

Chelsea would be me!!

Although Joe cole did for me in the last game and he is a crock so maybe better if your players are fit! lol

No full fit squad scoring goals for fun at the mo should be good game as I'm top at the moment

Chelsea would be me!!

Lol good game mate. I normally have Cole on the bench and I had to field my second string in that match due to conditioning.

Drew again! 1-1 with Barcelona.

Colin, your team were 2nd best. You had one shot on target and scored! Cannot wait to win my first game. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back