Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that this uber squad is flirting with relegation.

Must be the manager . . . . :Biggrin2:

so using that logic peter houston is better than sir walter? lol

and lets be honest your arsenal team is rank rotten

dont you just love the fact the boy telling me i didnt have goals in my team got 7 put passed him tonight by me!!! hahaha :)

7-1 to the mighty barca! i did say i spent some time on them today lol

I have a squad thanks!

2nd in league and qtrs of cup! My squad is doing fine!

You need goals! That's what Torres and drogba will bring you!

hehe least you were right mate i did need goals but tbh didnt need torres lol :)

Boy? Lol

Fair play a right tanking it was!

Think I'll blame the ref! Works for Fergie

Another win for Madrid, climbing up that table now. I finally have a winning system.

well done mate, good to see the league is going well, on posts alone think only the man utd thread is ahead currently
hopefully more will show an interest for season 2 and keep scottymo76 and his arsenal team company in div2 :)

well done mate, good to see the league is going well, on posts alone think only the man utd thread is ahead currently
hopefully more will show an interest for season 2 and keep scottymo76 and his arsenal team company in div2 :)

The way arsenal are sliding, I may have a good chance of pulling off a cheeky fabregas signing lol

might have to just raid the barca B team instead then ;) lol

nope yourself and chelsea are on my list that i wont do business with :) like sir alex i keep a grudge got knocked back for torres and ronaldo so both wont do business with either going forward :)

utd ...v ...city derby ...manchester ..
My team (best) team got beat , stuffy man utd again !

o yesss beat those dirty rich city boys lol

I'm lucky I found a formation, style of play and combination of players that work well very early in the game

This game is complete crap!

I lost again. Celtic had 9 shots 3 shots on target, and scored 2.

I had 18 shots, 9 on target, and nothing!

WTF! I couldn't buy a win at the moment. I need some advice please!

This game is complete crap!

I lost again. Celtic had 9 shots 3 shots on target, and scored 2.

I had 18 shots, 9 on target, and nothing!

WTF! I couldn't buy a win at the moment. I need some advice please!

ive set it up so mods and rangers fans get relegated lol (JOKE)

to be honest you have to play to your strengths if at home be a bit more open and attacking and vice versa away from home, look at how celtic are doing in the league with a far weaker squad yet teams like arsenal (sorry scott) have great players but obviously he hasnt found a system that works for him...

real and barca probs have best squads and are mid table..

ive set it up so mods and rangers fans get relegated lol (JOKE)

to be honest you have to play to your strengths if at home be a bit more open and attacking and vice versa away from home, look at how celtic are doing in the league with a far weaker squad yet teams like arsenal (sorry scott) have great players but obviously he hasnt found a system that works for him...

But its totally unrealistic then, because these things shouldn't be happening. I guess its trial and error.

Not for long as my Madrid are now climbing fast lol.

But its totally unrealistic then, because these things shouldn't be happening. I guess its trial and error.

What i have noticed from reading about on some forums, is that if your at home, then you'll have an extra advantage. More or less adds another few points onto your overall team.
So if your away, will lose a few points, which is where tactics come into it.

When i started, i just put my first 11 out and thought, come to daddy with the results, which didn't happen. So had to play around with my team, also play a team which would work better against anyone i played.
I find it's best to check how your future opposition plays. If they have attacking wing backs, then put an extra man in midfield, or use the counter attack tactic.
I've found the best set up is 3-5-2 but you need to have the players to pull it off.
It's like in my last game against liverpool. They had 3 in midfield, but all tight together no one on the wings. So my wingers were able to attack more as they had more freedom.
tbh in my view if you win midfield, then you'll win any game

I do agree upto a point with it not being realistic tho, as i played a game at weekend with my other team and got beat when i shouldn't of. As 7 of his starting 11 had only 70% condition mine were all 100%. So his players should of got knacked by the second half, more so in defence and midfield but it never played a factor with how the game went.

Lolol wtf with my assistant manager in the SMFA games. He plays the crappest senior player i have which i bought as potential riser to make profit in future (ranking of 73)...although i cant complain cos we won and that crap player scored, but still very strange decision

cup quarter finals tonight!

Lets see if I can book a semi-final slot!

Players are dead on their feet! too many games

another win, thats 4 in a row! im climbing the league, watch out ppl MADRID are coming
Sorry janobi, having 3 at the back was your mistake as my wide wingers had a field day.
i might be sending some first team players on loan, main player kaka if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back