Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got my first win, was a long time coming. hard place to go Rangers. I had most of the possession, but Rangers had 9 efforts on target compaired to my 1. but that 1 shot from me on gave me the winner. was even more made up that it was a mistake by bougherra, as he walked out on the owls, so was pay back lol
super alonso, can't believe i wanted to sell him lol

Last edited:
Get in there! A great win against spurs!

Back to the top of the table!

Glad I didn't sell Torres to Colin now! Should have got your money out Colin! You could have done with his goals!!

These games are coming thick & fast! Had to make 8 1st team changes for tonights game!

Just hope Man Utd gotta do the same, or I could be in a spot of bother!

What fitness classes as unfit would you guys say? Do I need to be resting 90% players?

I'd agree with the above. I changed my whole team for todays cup game against Juventus. Reina is the only player that has started every game.

Same here mate, whole team rested today apart from the keeper, I see a cup exit coming on!

Edit: 0-0 lost on pens, oh well!

Last edited:
i got batterd 5-3 to valencia...im not arsed , i can concentrate on league now yayyy

Top of league and quarter finals of the cup!

Move over Jose! Lol:Clap:

Top of league and quarter finals of the cup!

Move over Jose! Lol:Clap:

u wont be top of league for long.............oh and feck the cup haah

EDIT..ive got a real tuffy next against barcelona (colin) oh dear i fear the worst lol

Last edited:
Lolol my C team with kids took the game to penalties against Chelski's first team...good stuff young ones, good stuff!

Now for the next league game with all my first team fully rested :proud:

Same here mate, whole team rested today apart from the keeper, I see a cup exit coming on!

Edit: 0-0 lost on pens, oh well!

i got batterd 5-3 to valencia...im not arsed , i can concentrate on league now yayyy

Lol same here, fielded the weaker team. If I won then great, I lost which I'm not too fussed about, as you said, focus better on the league and don't have to rotate as much.

Lolol my C team with kids took the game to penalties against Chelski's first team...good stuff young ones, good stuff!

Now for the next league game with all my first team fully rested :proud:

1st team? Your having a laugh! Trust me, Mikel, Ramires, Ivanovic, Hazard, Young, Anelka get nowhere near my 1st Team!

I just did the old whiskey nose trick! Put in a crap 6 or 7 and a couple of big names to win the game!:Clap:

1st team? Your having a laugh! Trust me, Mikel, Ramires, Ivanovic, Hazard, Young, Anelka get nowhere near my 1st Team!

I just did the old whiskey nose trick! Put in a crap 6 or 7 and a couple of big names to win the game!:Clap:

Lol I beat you with my second string. Ngog, Cole, Shelvey etc. Well Cole has now been promoted to first team on the back of that performance. :proud:

Lol I beat you with my second string. Ngog, Cole, Shelvey etc. Well Cole has now been promoted to first team on the back of that performance. :proud:

Id love to manage your 1st, 2nd or 3rd team! Im stuck with Chelsea and the traitor!

YNWA!:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back