SKYBOX F3 - recovery kit for bricked or fail boot.

Does bricked mean theres no power on box ? ... my sister does not power on all of a sudden, tryd power cable from other box in other room and nothing its dead ?

does anyone know how long it takes for the new software take to upload to the skybox? I am not 100% convince that mine is working right as I am using a laptop with the USB to null cable

Chaps,

What am i doing wrong, been following the instructions and it is still freezing and showing L100 on the display. I have downloaded the erom flash upgrade and tried using the null cable from a laptop and also the 9 pin cable from an older pc but cant see to get it to life again.

When I run the program to upolad the software its just showing sychroinsig stb's / restart target. I must have restarted it 50 times but nothing seems to work. I was told to expect COM PORT OK to show if things we going well, but this has not apperaed once.

Any suggestions?

Surrey

Hi there,

I have reflashed my skybox f3 several times now with a couple of different firmwares. Everything appears to be done correctly but when I start the box it loads until L097 then just resets and continues that loop. Anyone any ideas what might be wrong?

Will this work on a Skybox F6? There's no power at all getting to the box.
All I have is a laptop. I'm waiting on a USB to null cable.
mickzer.

Thanks bobby123,
I'll try that later. I can't download anything yet.
mickzer.

Ok. Got to download. Followed the instructions and it seems to have worked.
So far so good anyway. Thanks @bobby123
mickzer.

Last edited by a moderator:
One in the downloads for skybox f3/
f5

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

Back