SKYBOX F3 - recovery kit for bricked or fail boot.

mismatch file is not unusual it goes back to a change of chip set a while back to try to improve utube and older sw will boot loop the newer chipset so to avoid this a couple of impoters have there boxes unable to load wrong sw hence mismatch its just a case of finding correct sw for your box

Tool does not go Beyond Stb Reset. iam using null cable rs232 f to f

Ta USB lead to rs232 not doing it shame :( we don't have an old PC

Tried clone safe and normal firmwares about 20 times, all passed but box never booted, tried new psu no start either, tried parta in working box they work ie display power switch, any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

you have to tick include bootloader in the loader or the receiver will never boot
you can do either its a com port issue - try looking in device manager to see which com port your using as you will need to associate the program with the correct port - upload flash but have box off then click next then box on and should see done then bar for loading

Mismatch is when your loading a different sized image to a memory so get the 8 meg loader instead

Help needed
My F3 wont recognise my usb stick anymore tried different usb sticks still no luck
Worked fine till i did a factory reset
Any ideas
Thanks in advance

It pays to keep old PC parts -great instructions not in computer speak easy to understand keep up the great work.

probably usb port is dead,if you have wifi dongle try fit and check

i keep getting "downloading data is failed" thats with bootloader turned off
when bootloader turned on i get "sending address command is failed"

it says check port status done

so I know that works. also at the stage where it says reset device my device wont say "load" only says load when I reset it after I get failed error messages or if i remove cable. Using a usb converter lead. Its always worked with dm500

any ideas ?

USB port working, but will not detect my usb stick, any ideas
Thanks

Back