SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

as far as i'm aware jimmyp (not card hack) i have seen (as in my own eyes) the algo for it i have also have an the decompressed file for the firmware. the only different with s&y uk is the decompression method it something like gzip but made just for s&y HD. i have also seen BEIN HD working which also uses nds.

Why would a firmware be compressed? encrypted maybe but compressed?

Can we take a look at these files?

Why would a firmware be compressed? encrypted maybe but compressed?

Can we take a look at these files?

why would it not even the likes of starview (old files) used compression (7zip will uncompress there's )as for files well i can't as there private and before anyone starts they where given to me to look at why i was having a discussion with people about the new cak7 just to see how the nds system works. as i know nothing about nds never have and really don't want to learning one is hard enough

why would it not even the likes of starview (old files) used compression (7zip will uncompress there's )as for files well i can't as there private and before anyone starts they where given to me to look at why i was having a discussion with people about the new cak7 just to see how the nds system works. as i know nothing about nds never have and really don't want to learning one is hard enough

Good to see that it's being looked into where's @SK lol

News for sky Italian HD?
i am Italian boy...watch 0919 , but ecm is hight... 400/500..

we all know that. and not last for long, also ecms are high because there are only a few of them about on pay servers and it's shared so u have hop,1,to hop2,to hop3,and so on and by that time it freeze like fook or stop and start and get's to the point where you think I'm better off going to specsavers

So you're clued up on the CAK7 Nagra pairing system?

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

Have a look here
001_smile.gif

Code:
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/premium-members-discussion-557/394909-sky-hd-channels-missing.html

Do you have a posting which not for "Premium Members" please.

So you're clued up on the CAK7 Nagra pairing system?

well that's just say i like to see the differences between cak6 and cak7 (seems there is different versions of cak7) but as you know we don't have cak7 here

I'll end up buying premier league pass... That's about 70 a year and shows all premier league footy in hd. 40mb connection required though for the best quality.

How do you subscribe to premier league pass? I tried to look them up and it blocked my access saying it is only available in New Zealand.

How do you subscribe to premier league pass? I tried to look them up and it blocked my access saying it is only available in New Zealand.

Use a TOR based browser that lets you hide behind a different I.P..... some let you choose the region in which case you choose NZ.
Fake IP progs also do this

Use a TOR based browser that lets you hide behind a different I.P..... some let you choose the region in which case you choose NZ.

Could I get something like that up and running on my android tv box?

Could I get something like that up and running on my android tv box?

for prem league pass or anything like that just sub to a vpn supplier like hide my ass or overplay plenty out there and with that set to the country of your choice loads of options open to ya
have a look in the iptv thread plenty of info and yes some have prem pass set up on android box but same again you hve to be in new zealand to download the app thats where your vpn comes in and also for streaming the games you have to look like you are in the country of your sub
just like at the moment set a vpn to india go to starsports . com and you can watch the england v india test match for freee stream about 5 mins behind or sub to the whole serires for about £1.50

for prem league pass or anything like that just sub to a vpn supplier like hide my ass or overplay plenty out there and with that set to the country of your choice loads of options open to ya
have a look in the iptv thread plenty of info and yes some have prem pass set up on android box but same again you hve to be in new zealand to download the app thats where your vpn comes in and also for streaming the games you have to look like you are in the country of your sub
just like at the moment set a vpn to india go to starsports . com and you can watch the england v india test match for freee stream about 5 mins behind or sub to the whole serires for about £1.50

Looking at other possibilities for hd apart from sat. anybody use cable c/s ? cant find any info on google. please pm me with what I need to get going. Discretion assured.thanks

we all know that. and not last for long, also ecms are high because there are only a few of them about on pay servers and it's shared so u have hop,1,to hop2,to hop3,and so on and by that time it freeze like fook or stop and start and get's to the point where you think I'm better off going to specsavers

exactly right, latency would play a big part... reducing itself over certain distance (hops)

Back