Sky Sports HD channels - ? end of C/S for Virgin

How long do we think the sd feeds from vermin will go on till? I wanna stay with the vermin feed for as long as I can as I got everything set up nice.
On another question about iptv will we require a VPN to watch the live sports or not?

thanks

How long do we think the sd feeds from vermin will go on till? I wanna stay with the vermin feed for as long as I can as I got everything set up nice.
On another question about iptv will we require a VPN to watch the live sports or not?

thanks
depends on the provider, there sre plen that don't require a vpn

I would guess most iptv will require vpn sooner than later as once vermin cs goes all eyes will be on iptv

was thinking of NORD vpn but will cross that bridge when i come to it..

I sometimes need to run a vpn when EPL is on. I use PIA vpn.....

Oh well what i did not have I cannot lose. I got 200mb being installed on wednesday and its all gone. Still got my big ass dish up for loads of hd though. Oh and an official sub.;)

Pretty sure pure ntl in South Wales has gone can't get sky sports main to clear old caID 1841is no longer present but is on sky sports mix he?

pure NTL in West Yorkshire NetID 0001 done too

For anyone using ABM, extract and transfer to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

If you have another virgin mix file, add the delete section

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.zip
    332 bytes · Views: 24
Pretty sure pure ntl in South Wales has gone can't get sky sports main to clear old caID 1841is no longer present but is on sky sports mix he?

If I recall VM class 'Sky Sports Mix' as part of the entertainment package (almost like a tester for Sky Sports), so it will remain in whilst the rest of the Entertainment channels do.

I’m in Erdington in brum on @ CS using a Q5 box all HD still working I assume it’s because my sharer has not gone yet

Back