SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

I also heard IT is cracked but It seems to work only with the old cards that can be programmed and unpaired so I guess SKY IT will block those soon

thats what I meant - hasn't been cracked yet just works with the old cards ;)

I've just got a test line for sky Italia hd, working fine, however if this is just an old card then it's only a matter of time before it goes off. Prem season is still a while away, seems silly to buy a sub at the moment when really 90-95% want sky Italia hd for prem footy

have cable sharers lost their hd aswell ? and why do we still have bt/espn hd still ? do we think sly are leaving these ?

have cable sharers lost their hd aswell ? and why do we still have bt/espn hd still ? do we think sly are leaving these ?

Cable still has HD so not affected, As for BT Sport i assume they manage there own customer database and deal directly with NDS themselves

make me laugh we all the previous talk of transmitting in a different format at least it sounds like people actual know whats going on

Have been told a rumour from a chap I know on the inside who says the story doing it's rounds is that SKY plan on turning the whole shebbang off on the 28th July (Yes this month)

Is it bullshit? probably but only time will tell.
He has heard this date thrown about for over 3 months now he claims ?!?!?!?!

Make of that what you will.

i make hee haw out of it

doubt it will be that quick personally dont care either way

if its gonna happen may as well be now

dont watch much of it only have it for the hobby

Have been told a rumour from a chap I know on the inside who says the story doing it's rounds is that SKY plan on turning the whole shebbang off on the 28th July (Yes this month)

Is it bullshit? probably but only time will tell.
He has heard this date thrown about for over 3 months now he claims ?!?!?!?!

Make of that what you will.
So why hasn't sky it sd gone off after all this time?

as far as im aware s%y hd ie nds is already done in humax tv which i have been informed use the same alogo that uk and itla use

Im honestly the same as @alimac

I dont watch that much subscription TV, but enjoy the hobby

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it goes off ill not miss it really. If I do I'll get a multiroom sub for a fiver a month for all channels except sport and movies. I'll end up buying premier league pass... That's about 70 a year and shows all premier league footy in hd. 40mb connection required though for the best quality.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Would completely miss history and discovery channels etc..I spend a lot of time at home and enjoy watching informative telly..had no choice but get sly as no cable here..£32 pm for all channels less movies...had it good for a long time with CS so can not complain..

as far as im aware s%y hd ie nds is already done in humax tv which i have been informed use the same alogo that uk and itla use

As in done @trojan do you mean hacked?

Yeah I suppose! Sky have half price multi room at the moment too. It's probably pointless me paying extra for multiroom thinking about it. I'll just use vu for freesat and new zealands premium pass for footy. But the mothers got 50% off and she got 50 credit. Only on variety pack but over the year it'll work out less than a tenner a month. I probably only watch a few channels.. Most of which are freeview.
Would completely miss history and discovery channels etc..I spend a lot of time at home and enjoy watching informative telly..had no choice but get sly as no cable here..£32 pm for all channels less movies...had it good for a long time with CS so can not complain..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As in done @trojan do you mean hacked?

as far as i'm aware jimmyp (not card hack) i have seen (as in my own eyes) the algo for it i have also have an the decompressed file for the firmware. the only different with s&y uk is the decompression method it something like gzip but made just for s&y HD. i have also seen BEIN HD working which also uses nds.

Back