Sky Sports HD channels - ? end of C/S for Virgin

Not good.

image.jpg

in the Leicester area Net ID 00012 channels for Sly sports HD have gone

Sh!t. Older boxes, how old? What about enigma boxes? What are the new boxes it will clear on or isnt there any released yet?

Sh!t. Older boxes, how old? What about enigma boxes? What are the new boxes it will clear on or isnt there any released yet?
Tivo and V6 boxes do not require a smart card to watch encrypted channels, ITV box office only works on V6 and Tivo, next will be sky sports HD.
So no smart card will mean no cardshare...once virgin has issued new tivo/V6 boxes to all there subscribers......cardshare will be no more.

Last edited:
Oh no dark times again. Will have to look into iptv etc

I'm curious if the free upgrade ties you into a new contract? It shouldn't but I can see them trying it on!

Once Virgin goes dark where will the IPTV channels come from

I can see some iptv suppliers having problems if/when old boxes are replaced to cardless boxes.
As many are hoping of vermin cards.
This also happened when encryption started 28.2°E with “some” suppliers.

As you can see on “some” iptv suppliers are using vermin cards as sly sports has the watermark at bottom right.
Without going into to much detail on an open fourm there is away around but will need a lot of investment.

H2 Hd gone on net id 41046.
All Sky sports HD work except for main event.
It clears but no sound.
Syfy HD and 4 HD also no sound but i can change these to narrator and sound comes back....but with the annoying narrator :-/

All other channels seem fine at the moment.

Sky Sports Main Event
H2HD
Ch4HD
SyFyHD
FoxHD
All picture no sound

Nick HD OK

zgemma h5.2tc
PLI 4.0

Last edited:
I have sound on all channels on my amiko t2 cable box but not on my zgemma box 41060 manchester

Reactions: Rat
The sly sport channels on my IPTV sub have this watermark. Will have to see what happens in the coming weeks but seem to be working at the moment...

The rectangle water mark is where it's at :)

PMSL! Nice one @ Virgin Media. You just woke half the nation up!

PMSL! Nice one @ Virgin Media. You just woke half the nation up!

To be honest it's the most exciting thing that has happened to my box in a long time.....as there programming is a load of shite :-(

I always felt the best thing there ever broadcast was there encryption stuff. Provided hours of entertainment.

I once remember explaining to a friend in the nagra1 days how they could soft loop MOSC card's using killer EMM's that kill cards subbed to a none existent channel. The very next day they did exactly what I suggested. He now calls me Satanclaws. :)

Reactions: Rat
Back