SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

sky will finaly close on Thursday 4th September every thing wqill be on a paired box all black owell theres still out there for now
regards simon

ps it was good while we had it in the old days we never had sky ie the film net days

Last edited:
sky will finaly close on Thursday 4th September every thing wqill be on a paired box all black owell theres still out there for now
regards simon

ps it was good while we had it in the old days we never had sky ie the film net days
Well if you say sept 4th, then sept 4th it is.
I wouldn't argue with the satellite guru.
Thanks for the heads up.
This will def stop all members buying a cs share and a linux stb now for 28e.
They will all thank you come sept 4th for the info, and will be glad they saved their money.

Once again thanks for the inside info.
Wish I had your contacts.

Wonder what they will do about the 2 million plus sd only stb's out there?

I can see you getting promoted to Modulator for revealing this secret info to help the members.

I take it there is still no way around the pairing system as of yet

card servers have ruined the hobay look on flee bay it was just a matter of time every thing comes to an end eventually sertern people ie servers have been greedy and ruined oury hobby I don't no what u think manic 1 tell us on the forum what u think

regards simon great forum

card servers have ruined the hobay look on flee bay it was just a matter of time every thing comes to an end eventually sertern people ie servers have been greedy and ruined oury hobby I don't no what u think manic 1 tell us on the forum what u think

regards simon great forum

What do I think?
I can't post what I think of you with out being banned.

Iv been reading though since the thread was started, i dont understand some of the tech talk, iv not seen any one with a way around but thiught id ask anyway

I agree no way round pairing not yet any way do u agree manic

regards simon

well luckily it doesn't affect you because you said if you know the right people then you still have hd. lucky you. why do you come on here with such ridiculous lies ? you are the laughing stock of the forum.please go somewhere else to post your bull.we don't need it on here
regards simon

Who u talking about, whos the billy bull sh**er

Alrite lol hears me taking peoples word for things

Alrite lol hears me taking peoples word for things
Plenty of knowledgeable people on hear m8, if there ever is a "fix" released you will find it here without having to read some of the crap in this thread :)

Not going to lie. I ordered sky multiroom on the back of that post. Its currently half price... No brainer.

Back